Closer

Jenn POV
LLLAAURREENN LET ME GO! I yelled. She was dragging me around on the floor because we just like to mess around. A lot. FIIINNEEE! she replied. She let go of me and I was so out of breathe. I got to go anyways Lauren said. Where? I asked. Me and Kian are hanging out she answerd.

Ok I said. She stared at me she obviously wanted me to go with her. Jenn you have to go Lauren said. Why I asked while laughing. Your toooooo young to be in the house alone! Lauren joked. I laughed. Fine only if you buy me Starbucks I said. She rolled her eyes then nodded at me.

I went to my room and changed. I put on a black t-shirt and wearing a plaid and some white jeans with white vans. Since Lauren dragged me across the floor I had to comb my hair. After I got ready I went downstairs and I was on my phone just waiting for Lauren.

A few minutes later she came down. Ready? She asked. I nodded. We head to the door but she stopped me. What? I asked. Jenn.....what are those!!!! Lauren yelled being the immature person she is. But I'm also immature so..... Let's just go I laughed and so was she.

A few minutes later we got to kians house. We walked up to the door and Lauren's knocked on it. Then he came and opened it. Hey Gurrlls!! Kian greeted us. Jc is going to collab with us Kian said to Lauren.

My face turned red. Why didn't I think before coming here. It's not that I hate him but we're not to close anymore so it's awkward. Lauren and I nodded. He Lead us to his room where I see jc laying on kians bed with wishbone.

Me and jc instantly look at each other. Hi Lauren and Jenn jc said. Hii we replied. Kian what video are we doing? I asked. We're doing the whisper challenge he answered. All of us? I asked. Yeah is there a problem Lauren asked. It's like they planned this and I didn't even know.

Ok I said. We all sat on his bed where the camera was pointed at. I sat next to Lauren and jc. After the video we all became closer than ever even if it's only  been and hour. Ok we're going to go Lauren said.

Ok can we all hangout tomorrow Kian asked. Yeah just text us I said. Byyeeeeee! Jc and Kian yelled! Byee me and Lauren replied.