Do i like you?

Jc POV
I got woken me up by the annoying ass Kian. It wa stage day for the knj show so I mean now I know why he woke me up but he was the 10 time bigger wishbone on my fucking stomach. I ot out of bed.

And Kian just ran beck to his room. I went on my phone and got a text from Jenn.

(Text convo)
Jenn:hey are you and Kian busy today Lauren and I wanna hangout

Jc:nah me and Kian got the knj show today. You guys can tag along if you guys want.

Jenn:are we even allowed to go with you guys?

Jc:baby, of course your allowed. 😂

Jenn:ok we can go! And don't call me your "baby" 😂

Jc:lol ok babe didn't say I shouldn't say that

Jenn: I'm done 😂😂

Jc:ok we'll pick y'all up In a few minutes 😂

Jenn:ok bye

Jc:see ya

After I texted her I started to get ready. A few minutes later Kian and I went to pick the girls up. Once we got there I knocked on there door. Jenn opened it.  She was honestly so pretty. I couldn't stop staring even if she was just wearing jeans and. A t-shirt.

You look so cute I replied. Thanks you too Jenn jokingly punched my shoulder. Once Lauren interupped the conversation we just got into kians car. I kept on looking at Jenn. I don't know if I like her or anything.

Once we got there, there was a bunch of fans talking pics and screaming our name. We got inside and we all he's still the backstage. jj and Dom met us there.   We were in the room getting ready for or the show.

Jenn and Lauren didn't know we were going to pour water on them on the stage. A few hours later we went on the stage. And we brought Jenn and Lauren.

After the show me and Kian were cracking up so hard because of Lauren and Jenn. They were so wet they kept on cussing us out. But it was funny. After a while we took them home and let them change. We stayed over their house. Actually surprised they said yes because they just cussed us out so....

Lauren made Kian sleep in her room an d I slept in jenns room. I was happy to spend the night with Jenn. Yeah. Crap. Do I actually like Jenn?