Chapter 1: Operation stay low profile

(P.S. I WILL USE JACOB SARTORIUS PICTURES IF I WANT TO SHOW JAKIE IN A PICTURE. I IMAGINE JAKIE TO LOOK SOMEWHAT LIKE JACOB SARTORIUS SO DON'T KILL ME PLEASE)

Jakie's P.O.V.
I'm so scared. I start going back to school tomorrow. Well, everyone is, but it's my new school. Ugh. Not looking forward to this. I really hope that no one notices me or who I am... Ugh.

Maybe I'll just wear my glasses instead of my contacts. And maybe gel my hair a bit of a different way... And kinda dress differently? A boring way, perhaps.

Crud, what about rolecall? The teacher will call my name and everyone would know who I am... I think I'll have to talk to my homeroom teacher about that and use a different name for myself... Ja... Jacob? Jacob Sartorius?~AUTHOR'S NOTE: Sorry I had to~
Nah... Um... I could keep Jacob but last name... Ah! My mom's maiden name! Harrison! Perfect!

Jakie steps towards a mirror and puts on all the things he would wear for tomorrow

Ha... Hello the new Jakie Arks, Jacob Harrison!

~AUTHOR'S NOTE: Couldn't find a picture of Jacob Sartorius with real glasses ok 😂~

Great. It should be all set for tomorrow then... I hope my school isn't like my last one... Ugh... Whatever... I'll film one more musical.ly and then I'll call it a night.

He puts his outfit back into the closet for tomorrow and goes back to his normal clothes, filming one more musical.ly.

Hmm... What time is it?

He glances at the clock

23:37. Yeah, I should probably get to bed. Don't want to sleep later than midnight like last time I went to school...

He goes into his pajamas and tries to fall asleep. NOPE, PHONE TIME FOR ONE HOUR!!! And then he sleeps... (Like what I'm doing right now...)

The next day at 6:30am...
*BEEP BEEP*
UGHHHHHH. I put my phone on the other side of the room. Guess that will help get me out of bed.

He gets out of bed and walks to his phone to turn off his alarm, sleepily

Huh? I got a text from my friend back in my old school...

Peter: Yo Jakie, you awake?
Jakie: Yeah, why?
Peter: Well your new school is St. Perry's right?
Jakie: Yeah in L.A.
Peter: Well crud... Remember my cousin who used to go to your old school for two years or so? Garret?
Jakie: Yeah?
Peter: Garret goes to St. Perry's...
Jakie: WHAT?
Peter: Careful... He literally beat you up nearly every week back here. Just try to stay away from him, ok?
Jakie: Yeah... Yeah ok
Peter: Now I have to go, I'm starving for breakfast!
Jakie: Bye

Jakie puts his phone back on the table and scratches his head

Great! Just Great! Urgh... You know what, don't think about him. He's a year older than you and you won't be in the same class... You won't!

He shakes his head and gets ready for school

An hour later...

Ok, got everything I need, outfit on point, I don't look recognisable... Great! Now to just walk there...

He gets his bag, puts the hood up on his hoodie and walks to St. Perry's...