U Should Hold Her - A 1D Fanfic

Hey peeps!! Sorry I haven't updated in a LONG time, I was busy and I was even busier reading your stories on my phone. Since I'm too lazy to write this on my phone, I decided to write this on my PC!! Okay I hope you enjoy, have fun. *struts out and flashes you a smile* Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Share!!

~Lizzie Pie :)

_______________________________________________________________________________

Poppy's P.O.V.

I sat up in my bed, checking Tumblr and Twitter. I suddenly had a flashback as I did so. 

Flashback~

10 years old:

"Look what I made mummy!" I had told my mum,showing her the picture frame with the picture we'd took at the beach the following year. My mum smiled, then said "Thats good! You should make more of these!" I was too happy to even think about going to school that morning. I placed it on the counter top and ran upstairs to get ready. 

At school the following day:

I was doing my test when I heard someone speak through the speakers: "Poppy Evans to the front desk, please. Poppy Evans to the front desk please". Everyone looked at me and said their "OOH"s and "She's on trouble". I just rolled my eyes and walked out slowly with a permission pass.

In the office:

"Ms. Poppy, I have terrible news" Mrs. Chester said. "I'm sorry if I got bad grades I tried my best please dont suspend me!" I rambled on. "Oh, erm, no. This is about your parents. They, erm, got in a car crash. Luckily your brother is here. But your parents didnt make it" She said. What? This can't be! My brother is 16 and I'm ten! My brother hardly cooks and I cook with mum. How could this happen? Next thing I knew, I was crying. 

End of Flashback~

I bursted out crying when Josh, my brother, called me down for dinner. I closed my laptop and ran down.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hai guys!! If you were wondering what Poppy looks like, there's a picture later on next chapter. Oh and Josh. He's a hottie. Any whoo MOO COWW HOMIE NIALL IS 20!!!