~Chapter 1~

"If I could have a river, I'd build one for you. If I could have a mountain, I'd rise one for you. If I could do anything and everything for you. Trust me darlin. I wooo-ould do everything for youuuu, everything for yo-o-ou, everything for, you."
My beautiful mom and I laughed together as we finished our song. My firery red hair and her thick chocolate brown flew together as we bonked our heads, and laughed some more.
"You have the prettiest voice I've ever heard." I said to my mom, looking out the huge windows of my room with my emerald eyes into the big afternoon sun.
"Aw June. Your voice is getting so pretty, it's unbelievable! And not to mention your violin but it's even more beautiful! If that's possible." She replied back to me.
"I can't wait for you to hear me next month at the Tops Concert."
"You will sound beautiful June-Bug." She grinned her big toothy smile at me. As I noticed bright red lipstick smeared over her front teeth.
I giggled as I looked into our matching emerald eyes.
"What?" She asked, checking the Roman numeral clock on my yellow walls; the one my dad got.
"Oh, nothing." I chirped hiding my giggle.
"Well, I better get going to my show!
I hope your cold gets better June." I coughed back like an answer.
"Good luck mom! See you after." She stood up from my duvet- covered bed.
"Oh! And mom, you or may not have some lipstick on your teeth" I told her with a big toothy grin.
My mom turned around waving her chocolate brown hair, giving me a scolding look but I could see a smile glowing in her eyes. She took her finger and rubbed her lips, as to say there.
"Love you!" I added quickly.
"Love you too. Sometimes."
"Well then mother."
"Bye June-Bug."
"Bye mom!" I heard her wedges clicking down the light wood floors, disappearing out of sight.

I wish I knew that was the last I would ever see my mom.