fairytale

Um hi my name is Hayley. I'm not people would call a playboy type model. I think the only thing pretty about me is hair and skin tone I have black hair with some blonde and red in it ive got beyonce colored skin and that same blonde in her hair is in mine. other than that I would just say I am not that gorgeous. People at my school tell me that's the only thing pretty about me. They say how are you black and not thick. Is there really something wrong with me I've never been asked out when I did one time it was a dare. I only have one friend. Alondra. She is thick but a flat stomach shes goregous her red velvet hair goes well with her brown eyes and chocolate skin. she still likes to read and smart stuff people would say also maybe thats why she dosnt get picked on. but she's always asking me to go with her to parties that she gets invited to. but I always say no I've always gotta hit the books. She's pretty much the only person who talks to me besides the teachers and my parents. I love her for that. People at my school think I'm crazy because all I do is read and study. what's wrong with wanting to go to college. I guess that's not what they think I guess to them it's all about party party party I'm always alone will anyone ever come to my rescue my will i find a prince charming I hope so maybe one day maybe one day...