new student part 1

dear diary ,

sept 16, 2006

today at school was I guess idk I was paying to much attention to this guy

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm going off. I searched for the off button and still couldnt find it. so I hsd to actually get up and turn it off which woke me up . usually I would be excited to learn and go to school. but being teased is not the most fun thing you can think of. I got up showered and did all the other hygiene stuff. I slicked my hair into a pony and I dressed my self in a yellow hoodie skinnys and grey hightops .nothing special for school its just another place that makes me feel bad about myself .

I jogged downstairs and quickly ate a bowl of cereal. I kissed my mom on the cheek and walked to the public bus stop.

I plugged my headphones in my ear and sat on the bench while I drifted away to the song playng over and over again.

summertime sadness

being in my deep thought I felt a slight tap on my shoulder .

bus driver - comon miss were waiting

sorry I fell asleep ive been so tired lately.

I walked onto the bus and looked for my regular seat . I slowly walked toward mrs. Thomas. shes a 73 year old whos always here. I sit with her everyday and we talk like were sisters. shes like a grandma to me I tell her everything I go through and she listens and tells me what I need to do . I talk to her more than I talk to my own parents..

you look tired sweetie why dont you go to sleep and ill wake you when your stop is here .mrs thomas said .

ohh thank you so much mrs t.

as I slowly drifted off to sleep .about 20 minutes later mrs t. tapped me on my shoulder and woke me up.

thank you mrs . thomas see you tomorrow.

see you to sweetheart she said in her sweet old wise voice.

as I walked up the stair and stood in front of the giant green doors I said to myself.

please please dont let me get picked on please please.

I walked in to hear the loud noised of school gossip laughter bells lockers ect.

my friend alondra ran up to me with her long red hair flowing as she tried to run in heels smh lol .

he girly alondra said in her high pitched voice hey velvet I said to her since you know she had red velvet hair.

y dont we go to class

alright we hooked our arms togethor as we skipped down the halls togethor as if we were 7 .

a few seconds after skipping I accidently ran into drew captain of the basketball team thinks hes all that.

he watch were your going stick.

he said.

after that I wasnt in the mood .

alondra ill just go ahead and head to my class see ya.

I walked and sat in the back wayyyyyy back so no one would really notice me .

soon after I sat down and started drawing in my note book. I felt a reason to look up so I did and looked back down I did a double take because I looked again .

it was a new student he chocolate brown eyes that you could swim in. he had little chocolate brown curls on the top of his head.he had a ripped body damn was he fine ha .he had medium dark skin darker than penut butter lighter than nutella .

wow I guess im hungry

he had on a blue and yellow jersey on with 73 on it and a basketball in his hand.

I met eyes with him than quickly looked down .

like he would ever go for me .

I shoved a piece of my sandwich in my mouth just to feel my jaw drop when I heard the teacher say you can sit by miss brown

what the actual .