Chapter 1

"Mom I don't wanna start a new school" I whined.

"Reed, you have to, you'll make new friends" My mother said.

"It's not like I have an option" I murmured, turning around.

"Excuse me?" My mother said, turning me around to face her.

***

1 WEEK LATER

"Reed wake up!" Yelled somebody shaking my arm lightly.

"Mhhm, I'm  up, I'm up" I said, facing one of our maids, Mandy.

I entered my bathroom, which was connected to my bedroom, I turned on the hot water while I took off my clothes. Hot steam filled my nose after I entered the shower. I applied my vanilla and champagne shampoo before getting out of the shower and putting on some tight Jeggins with a light Tank Top with golden sandals with a flower in the top.

My mom was waiting for me in her gorgeous Black Ferrari, we were quite rich.

Being 13 years old is really hard, you have to dress an especific way. When we headed to school my body guards would go out first,making sure I was safe

Gosh. Time to present myself infront of all the classroom mates. The teacher made a sign which meant it was my turn to go in. I could feel all the classroom gasp.

"Umm hello..my name is Reed Hart, umm I come from Ibiza in Spain and..Um yeah" I said, turning around to see one of my body guards smiling at me. I smiled back.

"Are you Conrad Hart's daughter?" I could feel somebody ask.

"Yes.." I blushed

I could feel boys eyes all over me, I was about to slap the fuck out of them.

****

At recess people were all over me, then this handsome boy came over. He was at my class. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

He told everybody to leave and they did as he ordered.

"Hey" He said.

"Hi" I replied back.

"I'm Riley Evans, anything you need. Plus I'm single" He grinned, looking at me straight in the eyes.

"No you're not, you are dating me" Said a voice behind us.

I rolled my eyes, she was ugly as hell. Fat, really pale,glasses, freckles, light shitty short blond hair.

"Who the hell are you?" I said, turning around.

She blushed instantly, realizing who I was.

"I'm Trisha kingston" She snapped, taking her courage back.

"Yeah, I thought so. Ugly name, Ugly girl" I said, raising an eyebrow, I could feel that Riley guy eyes on me, smiling.

Trisha's eyes were starting to water.

"I'm preetier than you" She said, smiling at herself.

"If preetier means a fat nerdy ass hole, then I guess you are prettier" I said.

"You're probably a slut, you may be 'hotter', skinnier, prettier, more popular but I have something you will never have" She said.

"Ha, and what is that?" I asked.

"Emotions" She said, tears running all over her cheecks.

"Okay, like if I cared. Now leave me alone before I explote" I snapped at her, pointing at her with my middle finger.

She left, heading to the principal's office. I smiled at myself.

"Were you really dating that bitch?" I asked Riley.

"Yeah..It was some kind of prank she took seriously" He said.

"She wasn't worth it anyway" I said, turning on my phone.

"Well, I'd love to keep talking but I have rugby practice, heres my phone" He said handing me a piece of paper.

First chapter!!! Hope you liked it.

VOTE

RATE

SHARE

FOLLOW