Chapter Thirty Seven

I woke up with a pounding headache. I felt something heavy around my stomach. I gasped and sat right up when I heard someone breathing beside me. Napaupo ako at napasandal sa headboard. Napatingin ako sa tabi ko. Si Tristan. I suddenly remembered what had happened last night.

"Good morning." Tristan said with half open eyes. I pulled the blanket up to cover myself. 

He sat up next to me. Tatayo na sana ako ng bigla niya akong hawakana sa braso. I tried to get my arm away from him. He pulled me to his body at napasubsob ako sa dibdib niya. I pushed him away but he refused to let me go.

"I've missed you so much." He sobbed. I stopped fighting to get free. I hate him. I hate him so much! But God, I've missed him too. He kissed me on the forehead and I closed my eyes trying not to let the tears out. I don't want to cry, not in front of him.

He cupped my face with his hands and kissed me on the tip of my nose and on the lips. It was a gentle but passionate kiss. I found myself wrapping my arms around his neck. He sucked on my lower lips seeking entrance. I opened my mouth for him and he slipped his tongue in.

His hand cupped my breast and squeezed it a little bit. I moaned in his mouth. He took my nipple between his two fingers and started rubbing it. His lips trailed down to my neck, biting, nipping and sucking it. I tangled my hands in his hair and moaned. His lips moved down to my breast. He teases me by kissing me around my nipple before finally taking it in his mouth while his hand play with my other breast.

I felt his other hand on my stomach sliding down to my womanhood. He slides his finger over my slit and I let out a sigh. He started playing with my clit, rubbing it between his two fingers.

"Ohh... mmm..." I moaned. "More! I want more."

Nag-angat siya ng ulo at tinitigan niya ako. "Say my name."

His fingers teased my entrance making me even more wet. I moaned and bucked my hip against him.

"Goddammit! Put your fingers in my pussy." I demanded.

"I want to hear you say my name." He said, hoarsely.

"Tristan... Please, Tristan." I cried. He pushed two fingers in me, penetrating slowly while his thumb rub my clit. I closed my eyes and threw my head back.

"Look at me, Andi. I want you to look at me." He said and I opened my eyes. He stared into my eyes. "Who's finger fucking you right now?"

"You are..." I answered.

"Say my name." 

"Tristan, oh God, Tristan!" I screamed in ecstasy. He pumped his finger into me even faster and harder.

"Ayokong marinig mula sa bibig mo ang pangalan ng ibang lalaki." He nuzzled his head on my neck. "Hindi ako si Jason." He said, his voice broke.