The Bus

You get up and get dressed and showered for school. Then, you pop a waffle in your mouth and sit on your front porch. Your mom already left for work and your dad is still sleeping.

You are wearing a plaid red skirt, a white button-up blouse. It's not like you have to follow a dress code or anything. You just want to look like a girl from an Anime.

You pull some earphones out of your bag and jam them into your phone, and plug them into your ears; the kids on your bus are known to be especially annoying.

You listen to some lame pop music that just happens to be playing.

A familiar yellow bus rolls up onto your street and as you step on, you look down at your phone and change the song and turn up the volume.

Without looking around, you plop down in your usual seat in the back. You stare at your reflection in the tinted window and frown.

Your glossy purple hair was tied into a messy bun, which you had to fix constantly. Your emerald green eyes wandered around the bus. Something is not right.

Nobody else is on the bus.

Just when you begin to panic, the bus is...changing. It's not a bus anymore. It's a building.

"What the..." You look down at your hands. Your phone is gone. Instead, you hold a scroll.

A scroll with a Naruto symbol on it. The Hidden Leaf Village insignia. Everything around you looks like it came straight from the Naruto anime.

'This is so cool. Way better than school.'

You open up the scroll and see a bunch of kanji. Luckily, you love Anime so much, you learned to read and write Japanese.

It says:
May, you are a great shinobi.

"Someone has a fan." A girl says as she leans over your shoulder.

She is wearing a purple crop top, a skirt, and fish net stockings.

She is wearing a high ponytail and a familiar smile.

You instantly recognize her as Ino Yamanaka.