i cant .

* Lily's POV *

I quickly grabbed harry and smashed my lips to his, he was surprised but kissed me back of course. He threw me down on my bed not breaking the kiss. I was enjoying this ,but I wasn't a slut. I didn't just fuck people I met. It took all my will power " harry! stop!!" I said . he rose off me confused. "what's wrong?" he asked worried. "I'm not a slut! I don't really know you! and I'm Louis's sister. I'm sorry, I just can't do this!" I told him before I scattered to the hall. I thought to myself. who can I talk to ? without spending much time I ran into Niall's room. I just ran over and hugged him , silent tears flowing . "what's wrong lily ?!" he asked . I told him about harry and he looked at me and said . " Harry's a really nice guy, but he likes sex a lot okay?" he tells me and I nod. we turn on the telly and watch the dictator laughing so hard we fell off the bed. " your really cool" niall tells me , trying to get in the 'serious ' tone. I smile admiring his eyes. they were so gorgeous . *Niall's POV** lily ran into my room looking sad. I comforted her and we watched a movie , she was so cute . she nuzzeld up to me and I started to speak "your really cool" I told her and she smiled , we looked into eachothers eyes for a few seconds before Louis came bursting in . " lily , I know I've been mean lately and . I'm sorry. were all going out tonight to celebrate !" he says as I smile and chuckle . I loved getting wasted . *Harry's POV** I went back to my room . what had I done ? I felt a spark when we kissed and she was so beautiful. now she thinks I just wanted her for sex. I lay in bed sulking when Louis came in. " harry get ready, were all going clubbing tonight" I brighend up as u heard his words. I loved getting drunk and getting laid. after I had gotten ready I walked out to the hall to see all the guys sitting and waiting . they must be waiting for lily. I sat down next to niall " what do you think she gonna wear? " I asked him . "I dunno lad . " he replied. right after I said that she walked out .*Lily's POV** I got ready putting on a short emerald skin tight dress. I paired it with some wedges and aplyed some makeup. I slowly walked out to see them all sitting on the couch. when the noticed me all there mouths gaped. I smiled trying to break the silence.