letting go.

it's a lot harder than it seems. you talk all day, everyday. you fall asleep on the phone together. you wake up to good morning texts. you think about them every second you're awake then you dream about them when your asleep. you spend time with them wither it's in person or not. they soon become a part of your everyday life and you get used to it.. then all of a sudden they leave. most of the time once they're gone, they're gone for good. meaning no more late night calls, no more messages, no more "I love you, Babe" and all that.

the first few days you will want to call, text, send them emails, i.m, really anything just to talk to them and restore what's "normal." but as much and as hard as you try, things don't change. the hardest part is letting go. you check their instagram, facebook, or any other social websites just to see what they're doing or if they have someone new in their lives.

the person who was once your everything, is now just a memory. a memory that you replay over and over again in your head. you spend nights reminiscing the said words, the shared laughs, the kisses, all the good things that went on during the time you two were together. letting go can take weeks, months, even years. but, just remember that this was just a fragment of the time, a memory that will someday fade.