Dr. Mohannad Barakat Organizes Campaigns For Protecting Human Rights

Dr. Mohannad Barakat has heavily been involved in politics and campaigning for human rights.  He believes in giving back to the community in all ways he can. He dedicatedly works to make this society a better place to live in. Through his work, he strives to ensure that no human being is derived from his/her rights. His campaigns focus on educating people of the country about their rights and how they can get them, when deprived of. He is an active member of the community and plays a vital role in organizing several campaigns, petitions and marches. He ensures that maximum number of people are able to attend them and learn to fight for their rights. His strong communication and interpersonal skills encourage people to come out of their house and be a part of these useful campaigns and marches. He has the ability to make listeners realize the role an individual can make in bringing changes in the society. He encourages and inspires them to always support what is right and oppose wrong acts.

A versatile personality, Dr. Mohannad Barakat performs his work with confidence and commitment. He continues to work for the betterment of the society. He provides full support to the right politics and fulfillment of human rights issues. His strong will power and determination help him to achieve desired goals.

Dr. Mohannad Barakat is an orthopaedic surgeon by profession and is competent in all aspects of trauma surgery and elective surgery. He has significant experience in performing operations particularly spine surgery. His areas of specialization include trauma, orthopaedic and spinal surgery along with emergency medicine, ENT and general surgeon. He has given useful presentations covering wide range of important issues at local, national and international level.  He is involved with the teaching and examination of students, junior and senior doctors at various stages of their education, allied professionals and theatre staff. He is the holder of the Oxford Teaching the Teachers Certificate, and is an examiner on the Miller FRCS course. He is the reviewer for the British Medical Journal, Journal of Joint and Bone Surgery, and the European Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology.