Best Surprise

Allison's POV

(Ps. I'm not trying to take credit. I know these songs included in my story are from different artists.)

"Tell me how this supposed to go-" they cut the music. "Allison come on. You can do better than that. Let's start it over" my 'bro-manager' said. "Look 'bro-manager', I AM TIRED! I haven't slept at all." I got out the recording booth.

"You're right. I'm sorry. Let's go home beautiful" my brother, Sam said holding me from my waist and leading me out.

*2 years later*

"Hey, Spencer I got invited to be a DJ at an awards show" I excitedly said. "When?" he asked. "Tonight," I said blankly. "Wow!!! Well ok then. Let me call my friend so he can let me borrow his Escalade and we could start loading the set" there was a sudden wave of silence. "Damn, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to" he apologized. "Don't worry about it. It's just that I have never taken the set out of that room" I walked into the kitchen to get an apple. "Well, I'll call him up right now" he went outside and called Jackson.

*5 minutes later*

"Good news Ally." he walked into the living room where I was watching Flashpoint.

"Really? What?" I looked up at him. "He let me borrow it. Let's start loading" Spencer started heading downstairs to the music room.

"Spencer, Sam is here so he can help us take out the set." I shouted directing Sam to the music room. "Damn sis. I still can't believe Jason bought ALL of this for you" Sam said in shock. I have a lot of siblings, counting my step siblings. Spencer is like a brother to me because we have known each other since I was born.

"When he showed it too me I didn't believe it either," I said as I helped with the set. "I know that he must be very proud of what you have become" Sam said. I lowered my head, "I want to know where he is. I mean, my life isn't the same ever since."
"We have looked for years sis. I think it's better to just give him as... dead." "No. I won't give up. I will keep looking, even if I have to search on my own." I said, tears forming in my eyes.

"Helloooooo brother and beautiful sisterrrr...... Uhhhhh..... What did you do to her Sam?!?!???" my brother, Daniel said as he walked in the house and saw my eyes watery. "He implicitly told me that he was done with looking for Jason" some of the tears started running down.

3 weeks later

"How much longer till we get home??" I whined. "About 1-2 hours." Daniel said. "Ugh ok" I said plugging in my headphones.

I was searching through my music when I came across a very special song. "Scars To Your Beautiful" is the title. I clicked on it and listened carefully. By the second replay, I began singing very low. "She just wants to be beautiful
She goes unnoticed, she knows no limits She craves attention, she praises an image
She prays to be sculpted by the sculptor
Oh, she don't see the light that's shining
Deeper than the eyes can find it
Maybe we have made her blind
So she tries to cover up her pain and cut her woes away
'Cause cover girls don't cry after their face is made" After every while my voice began to rise.

Daniel's POV
"Sam shut up. Ally's singing." I told Sam as I paid attention to what she was singing. "I know what she's singing now. It's a song she wrote with Jason."
"Bro talking about Jason, he's calling me. Tell Ally to sing the song all over and loud. I'm gonna have him hear her." Sam said. "Hey Ally," I touched her knee. "Can you sing the song all over. Just sing a bit louder." I asked her. "Uhh.... Ok"