Dear fuck boi

Dear fuck Boi,
You were my everything, you had me and all the other girls going crazy. You texted me one day and I thought damn he could be the one. I was so blinded by your smile and those gorgeous eyes to see your real game. You were my only one but little did I know I wasn't yours, by the way you said "keep it on the D.L." I should've known. All the lies you told me exactly what they were lies. At the time I was an immature kid so I gave you exactly what you wanted. I fell for your trap, who was I kidding a guy like you would never actually love me that bull only happens in the movies, And life is anything but a movie. You broke my heart. I never fell for a guy the way I fell for you but that's exactly what I did, I fell, and you were never there to catch me. Now every time I see those hypnotizing eyes I'll make sure to stare at them a little longer so you could see exactly what you lost. I now come to realize you weren't a heartbreak you were a lesson for me to learn. And I hope you learn this lesson; girls aren't  objects, we are people not items, we breath just like you and next time you go to play a girl imagine that happening to you. Stop being so desperate, find a girl and treat her like the fucking princess because every time you switch girls you are only making it worse for you and in the end you will be the lonely one, because that amazing girl you let go after you got what you wanted she learned to move on and create a life for herself just like how I will. So Dear fuck Boi, fix yourself because I'm not the one that needs to change, you are, and I hope after all this you realize that.

                        Sincerely,
    The amazing girl you fucked over