Chapter 3

Hello my lovely readers!!! :) How are you all??? I am really glad that you guys are liking this story so thank you so much!!! It means a lot to me!! :)

I would like to dedicate this one to Shachi1298! Thanks a lot for your lovely encouragement and support dear!! You are a sweet heart!! love you xoxo!

Do comment and vote!

Cheers! :)

Chapter 3 

The next few weeks went by pretty normally except for the part where Arnesh irritated me to death. By now all my friends had come to know about his antics. Somehow he became part of our close group of friends. I was having mixed feelings about him joining our group. I was irritated because he would constantly tease me and at the same time I felt kind of happy that he was always around. Being thirteen is so confusing and I had six more teenage years to endure!

Today I was excited to go to school. There was going to be a big announcement regarding the extra-curricular activities which will take place in the coming few weeks. 

I got up early so that I wouldn't be late. 

"Aarthi! You are up early?!" says my Mom surprise evident in her voice. 

"Hehe yes Ma!" I say giggling as I head towards the breakfast table to eat. 

After reaching school my friends and I sit in our regular spot. It's a staircase leading to the terrace which is always locked. 

"So, who do you think will be the class representatives this year?" asks Ubika. 

"Well, we all know you would love to be one." Says Saranya. 

"Ya I guess but what about you Aarthi?" she asks me. 

"Well, of course I do! If either one of us gets chosen then we get to chose the other one as the vice-president." I say as everyone nods in agreement. 

Ubika and I have always been interested in the management side of things whereas Pallavi and Saranya were the artistic ones. Pallavi's paintings always blew my mind. If you see me drawing or painting something, prepare yourself to digest the image after seeing it. You will die of laughter. Saranya is the make something out of nothing kind of girl. She was damn good at crafts. I of course would want nothing more than to become an artist! I hope one day I will release my own album! 

The bell rang and we all run in to the classroom to sit. As I was about to sit on the bench Arnesh passed by me and whispered, "All the best Pooh Bear." 

"Idiot!" I say glaring at him as my friends look at me. 

"He is really getting on your nerves eh?! I think he likes you Aarthi." Says Pallavi giggling. 

I look at her with a shocked expression and burst out laughing. 

"I ..haha..How can you think that!...hahaha..he is just an idiot." I say as out class teacher walks in and we all shut up. Thank god! 

"Class, I am going to announce what our class will be responsible for this year. We will be responsible for the environment project, Indian culture project and not only the representatives chosen this year will manage all this, they also have to prepare a dance number where the entire class will participate." She says handing out the instructions to everyone. 

"The class representatives this year are Aarthi Kamal and Arnesh Desai." Says Mam. 

I clap my hands excitedly on hearing my name but my smile immediately turns in to a frown on hearing his name!! No! I have to work with him!!! Arrgh!