Chapter Fifteen~

Zane's POV.

Why?
Why Me?
Vylad dragged me out of my sulking and said I needed to get out, the last thing I need is human contact.
"Why do I have to come?" I asked, buckling the seat belt.
"Because you can't spend all of your life being emo and having no contact with the outside world." Vylad said. "I probably could..." I muttered. "Whatever, trust me, this will be fun.." Vylad said.
He was up to something, I could tell.
"Where are we even going?" I asked. "It's a surprise." Vylad said.
Yup, definitely up to something.
We drove for a few minutes before coming to a screeching haunt in front of Aphmau's house.
"What are we doing here? I swear if this is another one of your anime marathons.." I said.
"Hey Zane?" Vylad asked.
"Yeah?" I asked back.
"Can you shut up for two seconds?" He asked. "Hmph." I muttered. "Just come on.." Vylad said, getting out of the car, I got out as well and he practically pulled me up to Aphmau's front door. He knocked rather loudly on it. A few moments later it swung open.
"Great! You got him to come! Come on inside." Aphmau said. Vylad pulled me inside. The room was kind of dark and I could make out two figures, one sitting on the coins and the other sitting on the floor. Aphmau turned on the lights and I saw Garroth sitting on the couch and Travis was sitting crisscrossed on the floor. He looked up at me and smiled.
Before I could run out of the house, Vylad pushed me down so I could sit next to him.
Aphmau, Garroth, and Vylad then ran out the back door.
I swear I was about to run after them.
"H-hey Zane..." Travis said.
Crap..
"C-can we talk..?" He asked. I looked away. "Please?" He asked.
I still didn't answer.
"Zane..." He said. I felt a tear slide down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away and I held up my thumb.
"Huh? Does that mean you'll talk to me?" He asked. I shook my head.
"Fine.." He said.
After a few moments of silence he grabbed my shoulders and pulled me into a kiss. My eyes widened but soon I started to return if, I couldn't help it, I really did love him.
He pulled away and put his forehead against mine.
"Zane, I love you and I can't live without you, please forgive me for anything that I've done..." He said, hugging me. I hugged back. "O-ok..." I said. He smiled. He pulled away from the hug and held me close to him, he had his arm around my shoulders.
I rested my head on his shoulders and he rested his chin in my head. "I love you..." He said. "I-I love you too.." I said.
"Oh, and one more thing, what was up with the thumbs up?" He asked.
"Oh, I was flipping you off in Russian." I said, he laughed.
"Well then.." He chuckled.