TAVILLE ACEDEMY1 (wmv)

TAVILLE ACEDEMY I
  Wolves meet Vampires  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Park family is known as the Royal Family in the Wolves World. They have five sons. Tumatanda na ang hari at reyna kailangan na nilang maghanap ng susunod na hari. Dahil nga meron silang limang anak, they had decided to give a challenge to the princes. And as a part of the challenge, they have to study at Taville Academy.

Crimson Family is known as Royal Blood in the Vampires World. They have five daughters. The king and queen we're killed by witches. And the princesses begin their vengeance starting in Taville Academy.

TAVILLE ACADEMY. A perilous and mysterious school. Some says that it's a place where everything can start. They also call it "The School of Mysteries".

What if the Park's mission and the Crimson's revenge is to solve the mystery in Taville Academy? Who will accomplish their goal first? and what will happen if.. WOLVES MEET VAMPIRES? 

•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•
A/N_ please support my first story 😉 
   어 Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and FOLLOW 머

  .okay Lang po ba ang Book cover? I just need your comment Dreamers(readers). If you don't like it just comment and I'll change it.

  DREAMERS po ang tawag ko Sa readers ng book ko  😉 sensya na.. maarte si author.

[•]Sweetdream_goddess61[•]