Fat Doors

Pats POV

Wha? Why light. Wait! This isn't my room... And Jen isn't normally-wait, JEN???!?!?!??!!!!! Did we? No no. But we're. In. Oh gawd. She still looks pretty dapper when she's asleep dough. Heh. Heh. Imma go pee. I walk into the bathroom.

I close the door, something opens then immediately closes it. I was about to close it but instead I opened it. Then it closed the door, then again, I opened. It closed. I slowly backed away from the door. It opened to reveal Jen.

"I thought you were" I said pointing to the bed.

"Haha that's the pillow! Sometimes I question whether your blind or not. Maybe you need glasses!" Jen says giggling.

"Oh... Umm.. Err.." Pat says.

We both glance at each other. We then burst out into laughter.

"Are we just gonna ignore what just happened? Like with the doors." Jen questioned giggling.

"Uhm I guess so!" Pat says smiling.

* * *

Third Person

They both put on their shoes start to head down to the free hotel breakfast. They actually were up (somewhat) early. They go into the elevator and look at all the buttons. They glance at each other.

"Uhhh ladies first!" Pat said motioning to the buttons.

"I don't think it works like that..." Jen said trying not to giggle.

"Well I dunno what to press. You can try!" Pat says hopefully.

"Uhhh I'll try the L, its probably lobby." Jen says full of hope and determination.

Jen's finger reaches towards the L and presses it. It lights up. After some cheesy elevator music they walk out of the elevator. To their slight left there are stairs, there's also a sign that that says 'Breakfast down the steps  7-10AM'

"I see food!" Pat says sprinting down the stairs.

"Wait up!" Jen says.

Jen starts running down the stairs and saw that Pat stopped she tried to stop.

"AHHHHHHGHHH" Jen yells. (A/N Jen does say that)

Pat turns around and sees Jen falling into him. He extends his arms to catch Jen. Jen falls into Pat's arms awkwardly.

Jen's POV

I started to fall down the stairs and saw Pat turn around just in time to catch me. I fall into Pat's arms. I look up at his brown eyes that are full of confusion and surprise. A light shade of red takes over my face as I realize he is holding me in his arms as a groom would his bride. I think he realizes it too and his face grows red.

We are still staring into each other's eyes... He suddenly realizes how awkward this is for me and puts me down.

We start to walk towards the food. He walks behind me ready to catch me if I trip again. I grab a plate, and hand one to Pat. We go our separate ways and find food we eventually meet up in the middle island of muffins and crumb cakes. We walk towards a small table where we can watch TV. 

We both stuff our faces and race upstairs to the room. Pat gets there first on the account of him cheating by picking me up and putting me behind him. I really hope realizes I have the room key... hehe~

* * *

I really hope you enjoyed that! It was 541 words. To you guys it might not seem like much, but, I am a real procrastinator at Wattpad, and just straight up lazy!

Hope you enjoyed dis doe!!

Bai

- SB