Episode 14- Saved.

Cora's p. o. v

I ran and ran until I couldn't. When I stopped, finally accepting that I was about to die, I turned around, ready to face that I was going to die.

As I turned around, I seen no wolves. I seen nothing. All I seen were trees, at least that's all I could see, due to it being dark. I was now lost. I ran from the wolves, trying to save my life, but now I may die because I can't find my way our of the woods.

I began walking, holding onto tree's as I passed by, now that I'm not running for my life, I can be more careful. As I walked using the tree's, I heard mumbling. I decided to follow, perhaps these people could help me! Yes! I bet they can! I listened to the mumbles, going in the direction, but still using the tree's. I then saw a light in a cave, I walked to it, carefully, not sure on who is in here. It could be a killer, I can't let them know I'm here.

As I slowly, carefully, and quietly stepped into the cave, climbing down stairs that somehow have been put into this cave, I saw a ton of lights and a ton of people, bowing down to two people in front of the room. I did not know these people. As I could see, with my terrible vision, they both had brown hair. They stood at nearly 6'3 maybe even 6'4 at the least. They were fit.

" And here she is," one said, motioned to the crowd and pointing at me. I gasped as everyone turned to me, bowing down.

They then started to mumble," Queen Melicent,"

A/N;
IM SCREAMING