Perfect MATHch - PROLOGUE

ME + YOU = WWIII?

HATE = LOVE?

CONFUSIONS + MANIPULATIONS = DESTINY?

~~~~

Everything has a Mathematical Equation.

Everything you do has a Reason.

Everything that happens need a Solution.

Everyone is in a Situation.

Situations that you, yourself, can't fathom.

But for some unexplainable fact, someone will make you realize that these situations, wouldn't mean anything anymore.

That you will just, unfortunately, equalize and rationalist it. Because you are undeniably and uncotrollably inlove with........

Your arch enemy, and add the fact that you hate her like the number zero that has no meaning, end and limit.

But what will be your first step in finding the solution to arrive to the final answer?

Will you just cancel and subsitute your love to hate so that the ending will be known?

Or will you simplify and make a common denominator out of you two so the feelings would be constant and no one can divide you anymore?

Two different steps, what will you choose? The easy way? Or the hard way?

----

All Right Reserved © iamlavenderforlove-Tagalog Sept. 2013

~~~~

Hi! Hello! Again. XD

Sana suportahan niyo tong story na to. XD Pangalawang beses ko na siyang ipopost kasi nung una naduwag ako dahil baka hindi maganda. Anyways.

I'm new here in this aspect, please be nice to me. ;)

Thanks @BabyTOPzel for encouraging me. ;)

Leave comments please!! Kahit positive or negative. ;) Gusto ko kasi malaman kung pagpapatuloy ko ba to.