Fallen II

A/N: Please bare with me as I have not read the manga yet so this is all coming from the top of my head.

Dedicated to SquigglyMansion , i_love_fandoms_01 , and NekoMadHatter

He stood alongside people he once knew to be his enemy. Fighting against others he once thought of as friends.

This war was inevitable, both sides knew this, and yet they continue to throw attack after attack. In hopes of staggering the other.

You could sense the hesitance from each side of the battle field. They fought hoping the latter would give up. Trying not to shed anymore blood.

And here you are, standing on the side of the man you felt so strongly for.

Blinded by love, you use the gifts you were blessed with from birth to help assist in his revenge.

"(Y/N), WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?"

His voice stood out amongst the ruckus. Maybe you were always waiting for him to call on you.

Rely on you, need you as desperately as you need him.

"I WONT GIVE UP NO MATTER WHAT! EVEN IF YOU PUSH ME AWAY I WILL ALWAYS STAY BY YOUR SIDE!"

You strike another blow at the apposing side putting forth all the strength you could muster. Hakuryuu looked down upon you in amazement. Shocked at how strong your conviction for him was.

You were willing to put everything out on the line for just one troublesome man. This is what he liked about you, your loyalty to the people you cherished.

Analyzing you closer he noticed the small drop of blood trickle down your temple. This small detailed had him scanning your whole body for injury. Your hands shook unsteadily  as you gripped onto your staff. Hands turning an eery blue color.

At this rate you were going to kill yourself.

"ARE YOU INSANE (Y/N)!? AT THIS RATE YOU'LL DIE."

"I'M WILLING TO LAY DOWN MY LIFE FOR YOU HAKURYUU R-"

It all happened so fast. One minute you were spouting out your dedication to him and the next you are falling to the ground.

The way you hit the ground was anything but graceful and it was so uncharacteristic of someone as elegant as you to hit the ground with such a violent thud.

Everything stopped. Men barring arms on the battlefield paused in astonishment, leaders all had the same bewilderment spread across their visages. But no one could rival the horrified look on Hakuryuu's face. The blood curdling screaming that left through his chapped lips was heart wrenching.

He ran towards you with speed that could have been compared to a Fanalis.

Your hands were cold and your arms and neck bulged with veins. It all seemed so surreal. Everyone was shocked to see someone loved by all pass right before their eyes.

He held onto you rocking back and forth, gazing into the eyes that he had shunned so many times prior. Nothing was worth losing you and he found that out too late.