Dare to be different

The rapidly ticking clock mocked my existence. I hadn't even finished the 5th question when the loud stressful alarm went off to stop. Failing your first test of Elementary School was hard enough for 6 yr old. But when your parents get a worried call from you teacher on the first day, that innocent little happiness and courage fades.

Then came the questions, the constant, read these letters back to me or the read this sentence as fast as you can. I felt like I was trapped beneath the world, and every day and night were so long. I didn't know reality, from dreams, from my other world I travelled to.When the doctor identified that I had a serious problem I was shipped away with all the other psychos, misfit and depressed for 'some down time' to 'heal'. At six years old I though it might be a vacation or maybe a camp. It was exiting! That was the last time I felt exited for 14 years.

Hey guys! Hope you like my book!

It gonna be creepy so watch out!!

-Emmers :3 =^.^=

The road to Mickle Creek Home was a long one. I was so exited, I thought that they would fix me and then I could go back to school, and go back I even thought that they might make me be normal. Turns out, that rancid place did only the opposite.

As we pulled in through two big arched metal gates all I could see was a long driveway with vines, trees and swamp vegetation on either side. I also saw 10" high metal gates heavily wired with god knows many volts of electricity wrapping around as far as I could see in both directions.

I remember driving down that driveway and at a fork in the road seeing three signs in big black letters;

"Main Building->"

"Children's Ward<-"

"Davis Centre^"

We turned right and a few moments later, I saw my fate. When I was just six years old, I didn't know the true meaning of fate. To me it was a 17 story tall building towering over me. That was my fate. Unfortunately my fate and worst nightmare mixed was to be my home for the next years of living hell.

I had something that only maybe two people had in the entire world, I was different. I did need help, but sending me to Mickle Creek, only made my problems worse.

We carefully drove towards the main building, my tiny body trembled on the cold, leather back seat of our volks wagon bug. I imagined that a picture of our little tiny car looking like an ant in the the forrest of gigantic trees.