Seventeen as your Boyfriend

---
S.Coups: The boyfriend who buys all the food you want. And you'll get fat as a healthy pig.

Jeonghan: The boyfriend who's prettier than you. I know, truth hurts but we just have to deal with it.

Joshua: He's the "ideal boyfriend". He's not meant for you 'coz he is so deym perfect. Know your place and get the hell out of here. Nah, kidding. (no, i'm not)

Jun: The I-will-give-up-everything-for-you boyfriend. He's also not meant for you so you should know your place. Kidding.

Hoshi: The boyfriend who dances to every beat he hears. He's always there by your side and throws you stupid jokes just to brighten up your mood.

Wonwoo: The silent type of boyfriend. He's a squishy when you two are alone. Don't be a byuntae. He tries to throw you jokes but he always fail.

Woozi: The almost-perfect boyfriend. Why almost? Height's missing. But he loves you! He could beat up those perverted  thugs just for you! How? He has his legendary guitar, so you're safe... always..

DK: The all-time boyfriend. He sings well, he dances well, he has the looks, the height, the sense of humor. Never had he ever joked lame ones. You're the "laugh until I fart" girlfriend.

Mingyu: The "BOYFRIEND" boyfriend. Just, understand the sentence. You'll know it.

The8: The "Cool cutie" boyfriend. Yeah he's so cool that it melts your heart and he's so cute like a cinnamon roll. Do I need to further explain?

Seungwkwan: The boyfriend that always get beaten up. Hahaha. So you!, girlfriend, better protect him at all costs. D'you get me?!

Vernon: The "celebrity" boyfriend. Stop questioning me. He really does look like one! Remember Leonardo Di Caprio? He's Vernon's lost father -.-

Dino: Michael Jackson > you
----