A boy named Tucker

Once upon a time there was a boy named Tucker he had a friend named Bill.Tucker and Bill played baseball everyday except on the weekends.One time Tucker went outside to play but Bill was not there.Tucker ran inside called him, no answer, Tucker ran out side across the road up and down hills finely he was in Bill's backyard. Something was wrong Tucker said to him self. Why are their so many cars here.Tucker quikly ran back home got his dad and jumped in the car and they went over to Bills house.the cars were lined up.we parked three blocks back finely we got to the door, my father knocked on the door (knock knock knock).The door opened it was Bills dad I asked why are there so many cars here. Bills dad said why don't you come in and sit down. A little bit after that Bills dad Tom asked my dad if he could talk to him alone. They went out on the balkaney then my dad came back to me crying. He said son bill has passed. I bursted out the door screaming and crying i ran to the car got in and waited for my dad to get in the car. When we got home i went upstairs to my room, grabbed Bills glove and hugged it. After that my dad came in and said son are you ok i replyed my answer was no, I asked how did it happen dad said he was walking to our house and he saw some one fallowing him so he ran back home told tom the story .Bill walked out the door and they heared a big boom,Tom ran out side to Bill.no pulse and that was it. Tom called the ambulance but they said that they were to late and he was transported to the hospital.