True Love **Ashton Irwin Fanfic**

Hello! I really hope you people like reading this, the persons point of view will always be in bold black with the persons name obviously... here's a Sneak Peek of Chapter 1 since I wont be updating this because I have way too many stories already and cant handle updating ALL of them! but enjoy! thanks! <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jamie's POV~

My phone rang and woke me up as I stumbled of the floor from accidently falling from my bed this morning.

"Hello?" I answered not bothering to check the caller ID.

"Hey! Wanna come over?" spoke Mikayla my best friend.

"Yeah, but only for a while, I gotta see Owen today" I replied looking through my apartment window.

"Ugh, stupid Owen! How about we just go shopping... When you're done with him! Ok?"

I laughed. "Yeah sure, he's not stupid, you know that!"

"Just because we've known him for 2 years and your magically dating him doesn't mean he's not a player!"

"Stop it! You know I hate when you say things like that!"

"Yeah yeah, 5SOS have a new song out!" She laughed.

"Really? That's cool!"

"I have to go! I'll text you soon!"

"Alright bye!"

I hung up the phone, Mikayla loves bands, she's obsessed with one called 5 Seconds of Summer, but me... I barely know who they are. I'll be lucky enough if I can put their names to the right faces. All I know is that they are pretty good singers and good looking!

I walked to the bathroom, having a shower and washing my long light brown hair. When I was done I washed by body then drying myself off, getting dressed in black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt saying 'Peace & Love'. After that I walked out to my kitchen and started making a coffee.

I looked at the time, 11:30am, oh my god. I thought as I poured hot water in my cup. No time for TV today! I thought whilst slowly drinking my coffee since it was hot. After breakfast I went to the bathroom and did my make-up. Putting foundation, eyeliner and mascara on. Once I finished that I touched up with a bit of lip gloss making my lips shinny.

I looked at myself in the mirror hoping I look good, I mean who wouldn't want to when there seeing there boyfriend? I looked at my blue eyes, I have no idea what Owen sees in me, but I'm happy I met him. I got my black heel boots on and grabbed my phone and keys. Getting in my car I started the engine.

I'm 17 years old and live by myself in an apartment; in Sydney, I've just finished school and can't wait for my birthday, when I turn 18! Which Is on New Year's, I love my birthday being on that day, I get to celebrate my birthday plus a new year all in one day. My parents don't give a shit about me and I honestly don't care. I've always had Mikayla in my life which I love! I've known here since I was little.

Once I reached Owen's house I parked on the side of the road and knocked on the door.

"Hey babe!" Owen said, he had brown short hair, was pretty muscular and tall with brown eyes. I smiled and replied.

"Hey, how you going?" I walked in as I followed him to his room.

"Good now that you're here" He placed his arms around my waist.

"So what should we do today?" I asked placing my hands on his chest stepping back.

"I have a few things in mind" he whispered.