The Lamb

This series of journal entries were found at the scene of a suspected suicide case

   This series of journal entries were found at the scene of a suspected suicide case. These writings are primarily to aid the police in closing this case. Read with caution, this is not for the faint of heart.

       Entry #1, September 12, 1975.
Dearest Journal,
       Hello! Aunty Norma bought you so I could record my thoughts and feelings about the move! Oh, allow me to introduce myself, I am Barnaby Daagenhart. I am currently readying myself to leave my cozy London estate and claim my late uncle's cabin all the way in Gresten, Austria. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. I can't speak German all too well, but good ole' Uncle Alistaire taught me a few simple phrases before he departed. You know, my Uncle was quite the avid hunter. He was somewhat famous for downing some ram that troubled his village. I myself find taxidermy quite enthralling, if I may say so. I must say, I'm excited to see his hunting trophies! I plan on starting a small taxidermy business down there, the village is known for it's bountiful game and hunters, I should earn a pretty penny. Well, I must start packing, I'll write in a few!
                                                                                                                               Barnaby

Entry #2, September 14, 1975.
Dearest Journal,
               Good evening to you, friend! I have been quite the busy bee, and as a result, I haven't had any time to write. It appears as if my departure looms nearer and nearer, for my flight is tomorrow. Oh my, how time flies. Well, it is quite late, friend, so I must bid you fare well, at least for now. I'll write on the plane and fill you in.
                                                                                                                                       Barnaby

Entry #3, September 15, 1975.
Dearest Journal,
                       Good morning, although there isn't anything good about it. My flight is delayed and won't leave until an hour from now, yet they let us board the plane nonetheless. As expected, I am sitting in first class, and i must say, that blonde stewerdess is quite the specimen. She's caught me glancing her way, and she always returns my looks with a sly smile. That tease. I must put my journal down for now, as you can mayhaps tell, I'm very tired. I need to catch a few winks before I collapse from exhaustion. Until next time, a bid you, adieu.
                                                                                                                               Barnaby

Entry #4, September 16, 1975.
Dearest Journal,
       I had forgotten I had you! Oh my, quite sorry about that, chap! Anyways, I made it to the cabin, and may I say, the scenery is simply breath taking. The lush green forests, the rolling hills, and the snow tipped Alps always within sight make for a beautiful sight. My uncle must have been quite the hero, for everyone recognizes his last name. Yet, I'm not always met with looks of admiration, some cast their sorrowful gazes towards me in apology. I'm not quite sure why that is, maybe that's their way of paying homage to the dead. I'm not one to judge, though, the culture here is wonderful. There seems to be a plentiful supply of wild rams, bears, rabbits, and foxes around. Can't say I'm nervous about the fauna, I'm worried about my electricity. I have a single power line connected to the cabin and a back up generator. I guess my Uncle was a bit of a hermit, other wise his cabin would be closer to the village, and not so deep into the woods. Well, I'm surrounded by boxes, and they surely won't unpack themselves. Fare well for now.
                                                                                                                               Barnaby