Chapter 1

Scarlett's POV

I woke up seeing my large bedroom, fit for a queen. There were no mistakes when they were making this bedroom. They made it just right. Fabulous and big.
Anyway, I hopped out of my queen sized bed and looked through my huge window.
I saw birds singing, swans swimming and the sun smiling. Its such a nice view if you ask me.
"What a nice day. Right Jewel?" I asked my pet dog, Jewel. She's probably the most adorable dog ever! She barked back. Sounds like a yes to me. Although I didn't really understand.
Hi! My name is Scarlett Danielle Smith. The most popular girl in California Harmony High School! I get loads of attention every single day. I already have fans when I'm still in high school! Now, when I talk to someone, they would always be nervous then probably faint after. It happens to almost everybody I talk to. Yeah, ALMOST everybody. There's this group of friends that my group of friends hate. And they hate my grip of friends as well. Technically , we're enemies. The best, enemies.
The group of friends are...
Jenny Andrews
Haillee and Holliee Samson
Gillean White
And
James Hernandez.

Maybe I kinda like James. I mean, he's cute. BUT a nerd. And honestly speaking guys, I literally HATE nerds. Also, I guess every boy in school likes me. I can say I am model material.
"Ma'am Scarlett...?" One of our maids said.
We have 10 maids all in all.
Their salary is $100 each day.
Yeah, we are pretty rich. Actually, my dad's a billionaire and my mom's a millionaire.
Basically, we are the richest family in the world. Or... Maybe just the whole California.
Anyway
"Yeah. I'll be there." I said
Our maid nodded and gently closed my door.
I went to my enormous bathroom to take a fancy shower. I finished taking a shower and headed to our dining area. Slash the feast area.
"Hmm... I'll have salad."
As a pop kid, or popular kid, I should be on a diet. If you see me, I'm actually amazingly slim. I eat salad everyday for breakfast, fruit for lunch and probably nothing on dinner.
But not everyday.
We have TONS of food.
I always take pics of them.
Like now
I saw all the food placed on the table.
"Ohh Instagram material!" I said
I grabbed my iPhone 6s+ and took a quick photo of it.
"Now time to go post it. Let's see.. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter. Posted! Now its time to eat!"
After I ate, I got a notification.
"Hm? What's that?" I said.
I opened my phone to see the notification.
Looks like someone shared my photo.
I see the captions they wrote.
Such as
"Need"
"Woah"
"Wwwoowww"
And my favorite,
"GOALS AF"

Yup. I got all the great things in life.
I can meet any celebrity I wanted, anytime any day.
My parents always say yes and I get to meet them and talk to them and stuff. I can buy all the stuff I want ASAP. You know why. Right.? Right.
Anyway, I started eating when my mom and dad came down.
"Good morning princess." My dad said while kissing my forehead.
"Morning dad" I replied "Where's mom?"
"Still in her room. She's quite tired."
"Oh. I see."
"I'll be going to work now. Okay?"
"Okay"
Dad left.
After a few minutes, mom came down. I guess she wasn't aware that dad just left. When she came down she was looking for dad and hurrying. Didn't even eat breakfast.
"Bye mom.!" I said
"Bye sweetie!" Mom said
She left and I just went to my room. I played with my phone maybe all day. Just like what a normal bored teenager would do. Yeah we're rich and I can do or go almost everything or everywhere. But... For now, I really don't know.

I was just scrolling through my Facebook when my friend called.

Caller ID:
Charolette Hills
I answered the phone

A: Wazzup girl.?
S: Haha what could you possibly want now?
A: Shopping?
S: haha haha I thought you'd never ask! Sure! Who else is gonna come?
A: Me, You, Brooklyn, Bailey, Andrea and Daniella. Basically the whole Pop Kid group.
S: Great! What time?
A: Maybe about 4 PM today. Is that okay with you?
S: Um, TOTES! Of course!!
A: Cool! See ya there Scarlett!
S: K