Who are you, and what do you know?

"Who the heck are you?" Zach said                                                                                                                                    "I'm Charlotte, I live here, I found an underground supply of things that I need, so I live off of that. It goes all over Mars."                                                                                                                                                                 "How did it get there?" He asked dumb founded.                                                                                                                   "I don't know, I was walking one day and I guess I stepped on something that activated a door because I fell in. I saw all of the supplies, and luckily I had my rover and I brought supplies back here. I went back and everything had been restored." 

He didn't understand how that was possible, but he some how managed to believe her. He got a weird feeling as if someone was reaching in to his stomach and twisting it. He doesn't know why he was getting this feeling, it was just there.

"What's wrong?" She asked concerned. 

"I-I don't know to be honest," Zach replied.

"What do mean you don't know?" Charlotte asked.

"I just don't," He answered.

Charlotte walked off and sat into a chair across the room. She opened a packet of food and heated it up. She couldn't stop thinking about the fact that Zach wasn't telling her something. She thought right then and there, it's going to be difficult living with this guy.