Five

RECAP *

"Jordan you're one stuck up, funny and selfish person you want a relationship not a fuck buddy right?"

"Jordan what is she talking about?" Carter said as she came downstairs.

"Nothing...have fun Carter" Kashmir gave her the eye and walked straight out the door.

What the hell just happened..

Kashmir

I stormed out of the house quickly and jumped in the car as soon as I saw them all coming outside one by one

I stormed out of the house quickly and jumped in the car as soon as I saw them all coming outside one by one. She can find her own damn ride back home for all I care.

"Kash wait .. where you going? why you leaving?" Carter ran up to the car practically yelling wanting answers. oh how polite.

I stepped out my car and walked up to her. "I'm leaving, I came here to enjoy myself with Chris but you always have to ruin the fun by opening your legs right? Am I correct Carter?"

She took a stepback and looked at me confused. "Honestly Kash what is your problem? You been bitchin about everything since we got here."

I rolled my eyes and walked back to my car. If she wants to stand there and look dumbfounded when clearly Jordan doesn't want her so be it. I hopped in my car, started it and backed out of Chris's driveway and all she could was stare still looking confused.

Sometimes I hated the way Carter was, ever since we started High School she's been opening her legs to any and everyone on the first night. Why should I start being captain save-a-hoe?

I pulled up to our apartment complex and basicially ran inside. Things got pretty crazy around here during the night, even though we didn't live in such a bad area.

Once I got up to the door, I put the key in the lock and walked inside instantly flicking the lights on. I kind of wish my parents were still living, things got tuff around here considering that there's alot going on.

Me and Carter were both going to be Seniors in High School this coming fall. My grandmother got sick a few weeks ago and was admitted in the hospital, I've been going and visiting her every day to see how things were.

I walked upstairs to my room and went into the bathroom just as my phone started buzzing, only to see that it was just Jordan texting me.

Send me your address so we can talk.

Talk? what could me and him possibly have to talk about? shit.

I rolled my eyes and threw my phone across the room from where I was standing.

fuck him and fuck carter. she can have him.

Carter

"What the hell was she talking about jordan?" I stared at him intensely

He sighed and ran his hand down the side of his face. "Nothing Carter baby, just please don't worry about her she's just jealous I promise."

I rolled my eyes and walked back inside to get my things only for him to trail behind me. "I'm not here for this bullshit Jordan honestly." I slipped my shoes on and began walking out of the house.

I stopped in my tracks and turned around. "Oh and you can delete my number." He looked at me and scrunched his face up.

"What the hell do you mean delete your number? I'm not deleting your number Carter, this is so stupid for you to even be doing this with me right now." I shook my head and began walking my 3 blocks home.

"So you gonna walk? and leave me just like that Carter?"

I raised my right hand up in the air, with my middle finger sticking up.

I don't need him. My grandma always told me never depend on a man for shit, hell Jordan isn't even a man.

He has a job but that doesn't consider him as a man.

Like I said, I don't really him.
He can kiss my ass just like Kashmir can.

Now laugh at that shit.

I hope you guys enjoyed this, lol it's short but I may update again later so watch out for it.

Comment, Vote and Invite your friends to read!! I would love to know what you guys think.