Garroth x Reader

Your POV
I decided to throw a sleepover tonight. Just to hang out with all my friends... And my crush, Garroth. It kills me to know I'll never get a chance with him. I know he likes Aphmau, even though she's dating Aaron. I wish Garroth liked me... Well anyways, I knew everyone since high school. I live with Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan, and Katelyn. And I'm only throwing a sleepover so we can play truth or dare, yes, I hate truth or dare but, I want my 'ship' to sail, which is Katelyn and Travis. Yes, I know Katelyn "hates" Travis, but she always picks dare in truth or dare. Anyways I'm going to get everything ready for the sleepover.
~Time Skip~
The doorbell rang, so I answered it. It was Garroth, Travis, Laurance, Aaron, Dante, Nicole, Lucinda, Reese, and Zane. AKA everyone invited. "Hey Everyone! Thanks for coming!" I say as I let everyone inside.
~Time Skip to Truth or Dare~
"Hey! It's time for Truth or Dare!" I say while smirking. Everyone just groaned, I laughed. "Katelyn, truth or dare?" I ask, "Dare, I'm no chicken" she says. Which she just made a huge mistake HAHAHA. "I dare you to kiss Travis" I say while smirking. Katelyns eyes widened and she blushed a light pink. "F-fine" she says while walking over to Travis and then kissed him. "I SHIP IT" I yelled. Katelyn broke away from the kiss and sat back down.
Katelyns POV
I'm going to get (Y/n) back for this. Just wait (y/n). Just wait.
~Time Skip to when you get asked truth or dare~
Your POV
I was zoned out pretty much, until I got asked truth or dare. "(Y/n), truth or dare?" Laurance asked, "D-dare... I MEAN TRUTH. TRUTH." I say, welled yelled the last part. "Nope you said dare first" Laurance said while smirking. Ugh that Casanova.
Laurance POV
I want to dare her to kiss me but... I can't do that to Garroth. "I dare you to kiss Garroth" I say.
Your POV
DID HE SERIOUSLY JUST DARE ME THAT?!? DOES HE KNOW?! The only people I told that I like Garroth are Aphmau and Katelyn. I would've told Kawaii~Chan but she scares me with her 'shipping shrines'. I shivered just thinking about it. I went in the basement before and there were 3 shrines, one of Aphmau and Aaron, one of Katelyn and Travis, and one of me and... Zane... WHY ZANE?!? "Hello (y/n)?" Laurance said, "Hmmm..." I said, "Your dare? You didn't do it. You just blushed then zoned out, then you shivered. Are you cold? Do you want me to cuddle you?"
"Nope" I say, popping the 'p'. "Well are you going to do your dare?" Laurance asked, I look at Garroth... He's blushing... And when I say blushing I MEAN BLUSHING, A BRIGHT RED TOO. Does he like me back? OMI! I get up and walk over to Garroth, he stands up, I then kissed him... I was shocked when I felt him kissing back. I put my hands around his neck and he put his around my waist. I didn't want it to stop, but oxygen... *sigh*. He pulled away and we both were a blushing mess. And Aphmau and Katelyn then screamed, "I SHIP IT!"
Garroths POV
D-did I just kiss... No make out with the girl I love? I c-can't believe that happened... I didn't want it to end.
~Time Skip to when everyone is asleep but you and Garroth~
Your POV
I went to my room to charge my phone, when I turned around to go back downstairs, I see Garroth standing at my door. He comes in my room, shuts the door then locks it. WHY DID HE LOCK IT?!? "(Y-y/n) I l-love y-y-you, w-will y-you g-go out w-with m-me?" Garroth said, well stuttered, aww his stuttering is so cute. "Yes" I said. Before I know it we are making out... And stuff happens...
~2 weeks Time Skip cause I don't wanna write anything dirty xD~
Still Your POV
I can't believe it... I'm pregnant... How will I tell Garroth..? I get home from the doctors and walk inside to be greeted by Katelyn...
"Hey (y/n)!" Katelyn says, "Oh.. Um.. Hey Katelyn.." I say nervously. "Are you okay?"
"Katelyn.. I'm.. Um.. Kinda-" I got cut off by Katelyn
"Just spill it out!"
"I'm pregnant..."
"(Y/n)~Senpai is pregnant?" Kawaii~Chan asked. Oh great. She overheard and Aphmau did too. "Who's the father?" Katelyn asked, she looked like she was going to kill someone. While Aph and Kawaii~Chan looked shocked but happy. "G-G-Garroth" I stuttered out while blushing. "I'm going to ki-" I cut off Katelyn, "It's okay Katelyn. I've always wanted a kid" I said with a small smile. "Are you sure? I still want to punch him in the face for getting you pregnant" she says. "I'm sure" I say. "Okay" she said. "MY SHIP OFFICALLY SAILED!" Aph screamed, and all of a sudden we heard crying... We looked over at Kawaii~Chan. She was crying, but why? "What's wrong Kawaii~Chan?" I asked,
"Kawaii~Chans ship has sunk.." She said between sobs, "aww its okay Kawaii~Chan" I say.
"NO ITS NOT! WHY COULDN'T (Y/N)~SENPAI BE WITH ZANE~KUN!" She screamed and then ran upstairs. Just then there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it" I say to Aph and Katelyn, they nod and went to the living room. I opened the door... It was Garroth... "Hey, I heard a lot of screaming... Is everything okay?" He asked me, "Yeah everything is fine... But I need to tell you something..." I say looking down. "What is it? You can tel me anything. I won't get mad, I love you" He said smiling. "I'm p-pregnant..." I say
"R-really? So I'm going to be a dad?!"
"Yes" he then hugged me and kissed me.
~9 months later~
"It's a baby boy, Congratulations." The doctor says handing me my baby. He had my (eye color) eyes and Garroths blonde hair. "He's beautiful" Garroth says crying tears of joy. "He's your son of course he's beautiful" I say smiling and also crying tears of joy. "He's your son too. What do you want to name him?" Garroth asked smiling. "Chris" I say. "That's a beautiful name, our boy Chris, daddy and mommy love you" Garroth says smiling and then he got down on one knee... "G-Garroth?" I say trying not to cry even more. "(Y/n) I know we've only been dating for 9 months but will you do me the honor.." He says pulling out a box and opens it to reveal a beautiful diamond ring, "And marry me?" Garroth asks, "Yes, I will" I say, crying more tears of joy. "I love you, (y/n)"
"I love you too, Garroth."

A/N
I thought this was cute. Sorry if its crappy. But I liked it. Be sure to leave suggestions. Hope you liked this.