Freshman Year

All night I tossed and turned looking at the time. So ready to put on my new fit and shoes. I know the pressure was on because from this day forward everything counted. The alarm ringing so loud in my ear at 6:00 I was up and ready. While getting dress my guy David called me and said baby are you ready for today. I said " baby I'm just ready to see you" . This past summer me and David spent most of out time fucking ever time we got. As the bus pulled up at my stop I walked outside feeling like I was on top of the world. Getting on the bus I see Symone and grab a seat with her. On the ride we began to catch up. We talk so much we didn't realize we was about to be dismissed off the bus soon. The bus doors open everyone started running off the bus . Me taking my time screaming don't step on my shoes. I place my foot on the ground of my Freshman year. I see people  are running everywhere trying to find their friends. This was the year we combine with the city schools what a disaster. First period had past and I ran past the bitch I had said I would never speak to my life which was Erica. Let me give you run down we was best friends up until our 8th grade year. Erica cut me worst then I could imagine. Me and Erica shared everything together. To the point one day we kissed each other . I didn't even know this would happen. It started out kissing then we begin feeling on each other. Then I know we were becoming lesbian. The way she made me feel felt so good. She would kiss me suck on my titties & finger me. Then one day she decided to go and let someone read her diary and word got out. I denied it to everyone but I know I could never trust her again . I felt as if I really exposed the texts to everyone we would be considered gay that was something I didn't want on my name.  So I rolled my eyes at her fake ass and keep it moving . As the year passed by there was so much drama in one year that I was ready for the year to be over. I never forget in March I had to literally beat this bitch ass name Erica me and her never liked each other. She always tried playing the victim and wanting to make like people just was hating on her which was a lie. That morning I had to beat her ass she came to home room Mrs. Arks class. Erica asked me did I say something about her I said no she keep talking so Mrs. Arks moved me . Erica walked behind me I turned around back her in the corner and BAM I punched her in the face. Three days of OSS but I was glad I finally beat her ass. Freshman year finally came to a end and it was summer once again.