- Hurry up! Bring me the sugar or else we will be late!

+ I'm coming, slow down, you are to stressed out, girl.

- I know, but this is very important to me, it must be perfect...

+ YES, yes, I got it. It must de delicious, and perfect, and everything because your crush will be there. I got it.

- Sorry...

+ Come on, don't be like that, now I'm the bad one in the movie. What else do you need?

- I have already mixed the butter with the sugar, so now I need four eggs.

+ Here you go. Now, what where you saying about the party?

- Oh! Well, the party will be at 8 PM today, we will be celebrating our last day of the school year, and everybody must bring something to eat or drink. And HE will be there, so I need you to come, please, please, pleeeease.

+ No, no, I have to study for my language test, and you know it. Here, take the vanilla scent and the flour.

- Thanks. Oh come one! You already know everything, just come a few hours, for me?

+ Noup, you can do it for your own. I believe on you. Now put that pudding in the oven and let's get you dressed.

Okey I actually made a pudding with this, here is the recipe:

> 50g butter

> A cup of sugar

> 4 eggs

> Little spoon of vanilla scent

> 2 cups of self-rising fluor

I think it was like that, I have it on my computer and I can't check it now, but if I remember something else I will correct this.