Goodbye Twilight Sparkle Part 1

I remember the last time I saw her face, before she got on her chariot and flew off into the horizon never to return. We all were the to say our farewells and prayed we'll see her again. We just hope that we could. As we saw her final tears roll down her cheek before she disappeared, we did have our doubts.

After that day, I got up earlier than usual (about 5am) to tend to the apple trees in the orchard. As the early morning sun shone through the cracks between my curtians beaming on my face. I got up and headed out the orchard. In the early hours of dawn, the orange sun peaked over the hills and lite up the hazy fields in a orangy glow. The fields were quiet apart from the winds in the trees and the odd insect buzzing past my head. It was just and my thoughts. I was remembering when me and Twilight would harvest the apples together. I remember how much fun we had gathering apples and laughing all the way. But now I do this all alone just to pass the time.

I'm not sure how long I've been out here for, but it felt like forever. Sweat was rolling down my forehead. I wiped ot off with my front right hoof. The town of Ponyville still laid in thier beds as the hazy dawn air slowly turned into morning as the sun slowly crept higher up the sky. The wildlife emerged from their nests and borrows taking in the moring light.

"Applejack!" Chimmed a little voice from behind her. It was Applebloom coming out from the ranch house. "Hey there Applebloom. Why are you out here so early?" Applejack asked?

"I'm worried about you sis. You've been getting up early for weeks now."

"I just have a lot on my mind, ever since..." Applejack could finish her sentence. She kept choking back tears.

"ever since Twilight left?"

"yes Applebloom... And I don't think I'll ever see her again." Applejack broke down on the floor trying to hold back her tears.

"I know it's hard sis, but I'm worried... we're worried. Come back inside."

"Okay." Applejack said with tears in her eyes. "I'll take a break."

"That's the spirit."

Applejack and Applebloom walked back to the ranch house.

"On the bright side. Twilight did give me one of her favourite book."

That's good AJ, what did she do with the others?"

"I don't know." AJ replied. "Maybe she gave them to Derpy Hooves." She chuckled.

Applejack and Applebloom both chuckled while walking into the house.

2 months ago

It was a typical day in Twilight's library as she was sorting out her books for like the millionth time. She was sorting them out from most read to least read.

"Did I read this book more, or did I read this one more than that one? Ohh I'm so confused!"

"Don't freak out Twilight!" Spike yelled "Just put them in alphabetical order and lets go and meet our friends."

"You're right. I don't know why I mess things up."

"Don't worry if we leave now we can...." Spike stopped speaking.

"Spike! Is everything okay?"

Spike burped out a letter.

"A letter from the Princess."

Twilight opened the letter and started to read but was devesated by what she was reading.

Dear Twilight Sparkle.

I am please to announce that your classes on friendship have now been complete and have no further tasks with me and you are now a graduate. But I am sorry to say that you have another class with another princess and will have to leave the land of Equestria and start a new life in a distant land. I know this will be a big change for you but the ponies of this land need help spreading friendship and as my favourite student I have chosen you to be the best candidate.

Best wishes.

Princess Celestia.

Twilight dropped the letter and was speechless.

"Twilight are you okay?"

"No! I'm not, I have to leave Ponyville... I have to leave Equestria."

End of part 1