Chapter 6

Oliver's POV:
Me and Francois had to go home in order to change clothes and shower, so we left the boys at the hospital and told the doctor to call us as soon as possible if they woke up or showed any sign of waking up.

As I was grabbing Allen's teddy bear, yes Allen still sleeps with a teddy bear but he hates people knowing about it, there was a knock on the door.

'Huh?'

I walked to the door, but was very confused.

'No one ever comes to our door, they are always too afraid.'

I thought opening the door.

"You have guts stabbing me."

I stared into the purple eyes of Terrel-Ernestine, shock took over my body. They rolled their eyes, walking past me and into the house. I shook out of it, my body now filling with hate.

Before I could go after the red haired sadist, Francois walked down the stairs "alright Oliver I changed my clothes and washed my hair, what else do you want?" I put one finger up "Terrel-Ernestine is here" his eyes narrowed, and he walked into the living room.

I followed and we saw Terrel-E looking at the paintings "they're very beautiful" they said, turning to face us.

All evilness was gone, no sadist intentions showed in their eyes like last time.

Instead there looked to be sadness.

They turned back to face the painting, and I could tell that Francois was as confused as I was.

"What are you doing here?" Francois asked coldly "I'm here to see Allen and Matt" they said, looking at another painting.

I saw Francois's eyes narrowed "you put them in the hospital" he hissed "ah ja ja" they turned to us "I want to see them" I shook my head "no" I told them, and I expected to see anger in their eyes from being told 'no', but it didn't happen, instead they just looked at another painting.

We watched them take in every detail of the different paintings, they didn't even glance at us once.

Finally they reached the last painting, and turned to us, pulling out a knife.

We automatically thought the worst and Francois went to grab one of the guns he hides everywhere in the house, but they didn't make any move.

They stepped closer, holding the knife out to me, I took it by the handle, and looked it over "I thought you would want your knife back" they walked out of the room.

We heard the door open then close, and we gave each other a confused but worried look. He grabbed the keys from his pocket "we need to get back to the hospital" I nodded and we walked out of the house, getting into the car and driving out of the driveway towards our sons.

~flashback~
Luciano's POV:
I stared at them, not believing what they were saying.

"You're going to help us?" I asked and they nodded "I'm well aware of your plans Luciano" I narrowed my eyes "what plans?" I growled, and they smirked.

"I know about your plans with Allen and Flavio the one about-" "ok I get it!" Their smirk darkened "do you except my help?" I turned to where Flavio was "let's us talk it over, we can ask Allen-" "no."

I stopped "no?" They nodded "in order for my help, which will be a very wise decision, you need to help me with something, and Allen can not know about it" I thought for a moment.

"What do you need?" Their smirk darkened even more "in trade of me doing the hard part for you three, you and Flavio need to help me basically make a boy get so afraid they will do anything you ask" they put their hand out "do you agree?" I stared at their hand for awhile, them reached out and shook it.

The area around us turned sadist and dark, so much that it made me even a little afraid "Excuse me Luci, I have a knife to return."

~flashback over~
Terrel-Ernestine's POV:
I quietly hummed as I walked along the sidewalk, a drip of red landing on my shoulder. "Hm?" I turned towards it.

'God damnit, my hair dye is coming off.'

I frowned.

'And I just had it redone.'

I pouted a little, reaching into my pocket and pulling out my phone.

"Hello?"

"Voss get me a new one, my hair dye is already coming out, I'm walking back now."

"Got it boss."

The line hung up and I reached one hand up to a small area of hair next to the side of my face, a red liquid showing on my finger tips when I looked at it. My face turns dark as I turn a corner, I bring my fingers to my lips and lick the liquid off.

'Blood can be very delicious.'

_____________
This chapter was really short I know, but I wanted that to be the ending

So I will give you some quick information of Terrel-Ernestine (my 2p)

Yes, they do dye their hair with blood

I can't remember when I came up with this idea, but I liked it so I kept with it

I originally didn't want them to be anywhere near a main character, but I somehow turned them into one

But you will like them!

I have many plans and I can't wait for you to read them!

Next chapter should be longer and it will have the cinnamon bun Matthew in it!

Until then!

~Tyler-Elizabeth