chapter three

*Saturday morning*
my phone buzzes, hoping it was Luke.. it happened to be Katie. let's see what the hateful bitch said now... 'oh wow lmao Layla, you hit on that new boy Luke? kill yourself nasty skank."
just when I thought she was done and I could be happy.
she always comes back to ruin my life :)))
I just lay on my bed crying.
I run to the dresser where my anxiety and depression pills lie, as well as my blades.
I know Luke wouldn't be happy but I have to...
I can't go on..
I grab the blade and slightly slice over my tattoo of a semi-colon, representing self harm.
one..
two...
three...
four...
blood is all over me and the floor.
I'll just be wearing long sleeves.
Luke walks in my room to surprise me with a teddy bear and card..
to see I'm laying on the floor with a high lose of blood.
yesLuke screams for help.
"help!!!"
"HELP, HELP!"
that's all I remember.
next thing I know I'm waking up in the hospital.
"Luke? Is this a dream? why are we here?" I say shaking, I literally don't remember anything..
"Layla, you tried commuting suicide. thank god I walked in when i did. or else you'd be d.. gone. I love you, please don't let Katie and her skanks get to you beautiful." Luke says very passively.
"I love you too Luke. I just don't want to deal with her anymore." I say quietly but sincerely.
"who does baby girl? we're taking this to the school or police, it will stop!"
I just nodded in shame. why me? I ask myself every fucking day. why me? why anyone? why can't she grow up? i just hate her and her whore squad of 'friends' lmao... I love Luke though, he's a true life savor.