Secret

Lay's POV

I didn't even noticed that we're having conversation since we're awkward with each other because of a small misunderstanding I think. It's nice talking to him. He's nice and friendly. 

"How did you met Kris?" 

"I met him when I was a kid. After the---" 

I pursed my lips to quit myself from talking. It's not safe to tell it since were still strangers and we definitely don't know each other.

"It's okay. I think it's personal." He gave me a sincere smile.

"Actually I wanted to tell a secret but please keep it." I stare at him before he resume from talking.

"You're the only one that I can tell you this thing but there's this strange feeling that I can trust you."

How can you met someone whom you'll trust easily? I'm his opposite type. I don't trust for a sudden. It can't be broken once you can't keep it.

"I have this friend of mine that I bear feelings towards him."  Him? So he's in love with a guy?

"Who's this friend that you're referring to?" His eyes open widely while looking at me. I shook my head and apologized at him.

"I'm sorry I'm just getting excited."

"He's my childhood friend, the same with you and Kris. He gave me a gift that I can keep for a long time."

"What is this gift?"

"This gift symbolizes eternity. Its shape was known for it's no ending." 

Our conversation was shattered by some people howling and keep on shouting as of they were in a a jungle. We looked at the place where the noise came from. We exchange glances and we have a brief smile with each other.

"You're friends now huh?" Suho glared at Baekhyun but he just patted his back.

I noticed that some of their uniforms are ripped and messy. They really went into a fight. 

"You really went into fight?"

"Not a literal fight Yixing." Luhan looked over his shoulder and he return his gaze on me.

"Baekhyun almost destroy his uniform because he was too in love with him."

He slapped his arms that caused Luhan to whined like a kid. "You're telling our secret."

"That's not secret anymore because you're being obvious." 

"Geez! I already know this kids and their my friends. Why didn't you tell me?" 

"Surprised?" Suho gave him a poker face. I smiled lightly on how he looks like.

"Thanks for your wonderful surprised then Kim Jongdae."

They all seated but then none of them decided to get some foods. Sehun decided to stand up and as expected, Baekhyun followed him.

"Chanyeol, Luhan, stalk those two." Kai whispered softly while looking at them form a distance. They stared at him in disbelief.

"Why would we do that?" Chanyeol gritted his teeth while talking to him.

"Since we don't have drinks and the two of you will stalk them, then you'll be able do it both."

"You're genius men!" Chen and Kai have high five. Chanyeol and Luhan stood from their seats and walked away from our table.

"Let's watch some entertainment episode for awhile." Jongdae declared while pointing towards the place where the fridge and the stacks of foods were located.  This is somehow similar to some K Dramas that I watch. Do they have any plan to become actors and actresses? 

**********************************************