Chapter 5: To kill the Killers

Another drawing of a character yey!!! It's free to wonder :3

It's free to wonder :3

This chapter's a bit more talk less action but please don't hate me for it .

Black Knight's POV

After killing a player that was trying to assassinate little miss princess over there. We have come to a conclusion where we will end "the run and be chased" thing. They said that they never had an intention of harming me. It's just that they just needed to do things under some circumstances. No wonder they needed to tie me up 😑😑😑.
They explained their situation with every info they have and clearly I can view that there are so much trouble to handle. Well since I have nothing to do now might as well help them ( even though it's troublesome)
Right now , I'm taking a break at their house which I actually destroyed a moment ago but then thanks to Yukina's magic, I was able to repair it.
I was welcomed and the privilege to sleep in the guest room is given to me. Sadly I can't sleep since Yukina keeps disturbing me. Having her sleeping in my futon made me not sleepy at all thus making me feel like lying on the roof.
I was about to have a peaceful nap over there but suddenly...

" Don't be so close to me...."

"I want to but in this case, I'll fall😭😭😭"

"Ayako please... Uwahh!!!"

*thump*

"Huh? Why am I not falling ? Am I flying?" Ayako's eyes sparkle at the thought

"Same here"

"Geez I can't believe you two can be childish" 
they slowly turned their heads towards my direction where they see me holding the back of their robe.

" Sorry " They both said while scratching the back of their heads. I let out a heavy sigh. Who would actually be careless when their life is at stake? Geez...

" Need a help Master?" That sudden queation made me jump in surprise and I somehow lost my balance  while holding my grip on these two people. Then again , we were saved by Yukina.

" Don't ever try to scare me like that" 

" Sorry Master " She said while she wink and let her tongue out childishly.

"That sure almost made us fall. My heart skipped a beat there" Misaka mumbled as she tries to calm herself by putting a hand on her chest

" But WHO are you talking to? It's creepy... 😨😨😨"  Ayako said while hugging herself . Probably she was trying to stop her shivering .

" It's my fairy . My familiar to be exact"

"Then why can't we see her?" Misaka asks as she cross her arms. I gave a signal to Yukina to reveal herself to them. As the invisibility is disabled , purple sparkling dust fall to the surface of the roof and they were now able to see her.

" Wow! She's so tinyyyy and so cuteeeeeeeee!!!! 😍😍😍 Let me play with her! "
As Ayako charge to hug Yukina , Yukina quickly floated up high causing Ayako to miss her and fall on her face.  Ignoring her little sister's fall, Misaka holds her chin as she takes a closer look on Yukina.