Cure my hangover

I felt the warm sun on my face as I stirred from my deep sleep, reaching down to my phone that was lying on the floor. Picking it up, I tap the screen, which showed 8:30 AM. 

I groaned, dropping the phone back onto the floor. Pushing off the covers, I tried to sit up when a wave of dizziness hit me making me groaned again. 

"Damn this hangover, " I muttered, while staggering my way to the bathroom, grabbing a random shirt on the way. 

"Max...!" I whinned, while sitting on the toilet. "I need some Aspirin!"

No answer. 

"Maaaaxxx!," I called out again. Louder this time.

"In the kitchen!!!" he yell.

Finishing my business, I washed my hands and wore the shirt which I was holding onto. Looking at it, I realise it was not my shirt but Max's office shirt that he wore the night before. Putting it on anyways, I walked towards the kitchen, with my hands holding my head. 

"Morning, babe," Max called out cheerfully. He was making pancakes, wearing an apron with only boxers with his back towards me. Despite the headache, this man was slowly making me horny. 

I walked up to him and rested my head against his back, my arms around his waist. I smiled, deeply breathing in his scent. I could tell he just took a shower from the scent of the soap that he uses. 

"Pancakes??" He asked, while flipping the last piece of pancakes. 

I shook my head, "Maybe later. What I need now is Aspirin for my head."

Max chuckled softly,"I told you not to drink so much yesterday. See, now you have a hangover".

He turn around and gave me a peck on my head, while enveloping me into his arms. I took in his scent again and burrowed my head into his neck. He gave me a tight squeeze and pull me towards the table, along with the plate of pancakes. 

"Have something to eat first. I'll get the Aspirin for you," Max pushed me onto the chair and handed me a fork. Then, he went into the bathroom. 

While I was chewing, Max emerge from the bathroom with the Aspirin and handed them to me. He went back into the kitchen to clean up.

"Thank you," I said and swallowed the pills. 

Not eating anymore, I left the table and join Max in the kitchen, propping myself on the counter.

"Are you wearing my shirt?" 

I nodded again, " I just grabbed whatever I could reached just now. Sorry."

"No, don't be. You look really sexy in that." He looked at me with a tinkle in his eyes. "I'm getting slightly aroused seeing you in my shirt."

I gave a smile and gestured him to come closer. Pulling him in between my legs, I wrapped my arms around him and kiss him. I was also getting hornier by the minute, with him walking around in the apron and boxer.

"I'm not wearing anything under it," I whispered in his ears, smilling. I felt his body gave a slight shudder and he returned my kiss, more aggressively and passionately. 

Our tongues played and I could feel his kisses were getting hungrier. Our breaths were getting heavier. I let out a soft moan while his hands run up my thighs and grabbed my butt. 

I opened my legs wider and unbutton my shirt, exposing my breasts. Max immediately took my nipple in his mouth. I moaned again, arching my back. 

"Oh my god," I whispered as his hand reached in between my legs, stroking my dripping wet entrance. 

"You want to take this into the bedroom, babe?" He asked. His breath, heavy with passion," Cos I'm already bursting out of my boxers right now."

"No," My hands reached down on him. I could feel his rock hard shaft. 

"Take me here, baby." I looked at him lustily. Max smiled and bent down. He propped one of my legs on the counter and positioned himself. I took a sharp breath when I felt his hot tongue touching my sensitive area. 

"Oh god!" I moaned, clenching the back of his hair. "Oh god, yes. That feels so good, baby."

My back arched while I pulled his head closer. I could feel him alternating between sucking and licking, making it ached for him to be inside. 

"I want you right now, Max. Put it in me," I begged him. 

Max continued licking, which after he inserting his finger into the entrance. 

"You are so wet, babe. So tight too," Max grunted. He then began slowly finger thrusting, making me moan in pleasure once more. 

His hands then gabbed my boobs and he pulled down his boxers and guided his shaft into my entrance. 

He grunted and pushed it in. I whimpered at the pain of pleasure. Max began thrusting, slowly at first, then he quicken his pace. Using his hands, he rubbed my bud while thrusting, making the pleasure unbearable. I threw my head back, breathing heavily. My hands grabbed the edge of the counter to support myself as I felt an orgasm building. 

"Don't stop, please." I pant.

Max pulled my hips closer and continue thrusting. Soon, I couldn't hold it any longer and burst in pleasure. Feeling the tremors of my climax, Max pulled out his shaft and started licking me again. 

I moan at the touch as my entrance was tender. Getting off the counter, I pushed Max onto the floor and cupped his shaft. Starting from the bottom, I ran my tongue up to the top, sucking the tip. I could feel his body tense when I laid small kisses on the shaft. Soon, my mouth was over his manhood and I began sucking it hard, while playing with his balls. 

Max grunted and soon I could taste his salty climax. I smiled.