Twisted World (On Hold)

TWISTED WORLD

BY : AKOCRAIN03(ADDICTED)

ALL OF THESE ARE JUST A WORK OF MY IMAGINATION SO IF EVER THAT THERE'S ANY SIMILARITIES IN REAL LIFE OF OTHER PEOPLE IT'S JUST A COINCIDENCE AND NOTHING ELSE. ENJOY READING AND SORRY FOR WRONG GRAMMAR OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR.THANKS.

LEGEND-( )-THOUGHT OF THE CHARACTER.

[ ]-THOUGHT OF THE AUTHOR :))

PROLOGUE

All of us have different likes,dislikes,traits,charact-ers,wants,hObby and identity, in short we have our own world which we are the ruler or the one who are in control of everything.What if one day, your world and all the things you're believing was a lie and nothing's true except the fact that the world that you have now is not yours and you just borrow it from other PERSON.What will you do?Will you accept it and follow the change or you will fight tO it? and what if you suddenly fall to someone that you supposed to hate? Well, let's see ...

CHAPTER 1-A PERFECT WORLD.

"Baby! wake uP! it's already 7:00 aM and you're going to be late for your first day of school" i heard moM as she try to pull of my sheet.

"mOm! giVe me  5 mins. pLs.." i said in a very lazy voice and pull again the sheet.

"baby, listen tO your mom... you're a transferee,i'm sure you will have a difficulty in searching for your room and i'm pretty sure that that will take so much time so it will help if you're not late, right?" i heared my  dad  so i open my eyes and saw him walking forward to me.

"i already told that to her honey" mOm said in rolling eyes. haha.

"hahaha, i know my baby girl will not resist me." did i tell you guys that if superman have his kryptonite as his weakness, weLL i have my dad as my weakness.hahaha!yes i'm a daddy's girl!

"okay dad, i surrender!"

"wooh! that's my baby!" then she hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"fine! i know you're the winner." mom said  in jealousy tone.

"i love you mom!"then i kissed her in cheek.

"bakit si daddy wala?"

"cause you keep making me weak daddy! you're my kryptonite!"

"hahaha! ah ganun! ayan nah ako!" then daddy grabbed me and tickled me all over!

"d-daad-ddy! s-st-oo-p it n-nah! hahahaha!"

"no baby!hahaha!"

"both of you! stop it!"

"baby,mommy is so kJ right?" my dad stop in tickling me.

"yeah dad. did you know what am i thinking?"

"of course, you're my daughter" then we give mom a we-have-naughty-plan-for-you-look haha.

"NO!"then we ran to mom and tickle her.

"hey! hahaha stooop it! hahaha! i'm hahaha serious!"

"we can't here you! hahaha" we screamed to mom.

"GABRIEL Y MARQUEZ AND GABRIELLE DANNIELLE CRUZ Y MARQUEZ! STOP IT NOW!"oooh.. mom said our full name, she's  really  pissed off.

"oopz, sorry mOm."

"just come down to the dining area and eat your b'fast"

"hOney,sorry"

"i'll think about it!" hahaha! i pitied  dad! i'm sure mom will make fun of him later. hahaha!