Garroth X Sprinkles

-Garroth-

Garroth was laying on his back in his finally clean bed, his head on the wall as he was reading some Garmau Fanfictions in Wattpad. It's late in the afternoon - almost 11:30pm. Yawning and eyes started turning blurry.

"Garroth hadtears falling to his apples of his cheecks as Aphmau gave him the present, Aphmau hold his hand and smiled, Garroth couldn't let go from the soft, gental hand of the beautiful young lady... Aphmau started to turn white, now tresprant until Aphmau's body disappeared-"

A large loud bang shouted, pretty sure lightening. Garroth heard Travis from the basement, screaming like a girl; Laurance saying shut up in his sassy voice. Then he heard Sprinkles crying, purring.

Suddenly, Garroth closes his laptop and twisted to the side of his bed, his feet on the top of his white, soft bunny slippers. He slipped on his slippers and walked out of his room. When he arrived to the living room, he saw his purple and black cat - Sprinkles. He ran to his cat and pick it up, stroking her soft, flurry coat.

"You okay?" Garooth smiled facing Sprinkles to his face.

"Meow."

I'm so sorry that I didn;t do anything for the past 2 weeks so now here at school. (Yes I did this at school) i finally did it, my friend next to me thought he was Garroth.

-Sarah (@__Obeyyy__ )