prolouge

Donald Trump was a regular Republican. He loved watching presidential debates on TV. But. he wanted to get in on the action. He got out his phone and downloaded Twitter. He made an account. RealDonaldTrump. He had to add "real" to it, because people were going to want to be him. His first tweet was:

@RealDonaldTrump: I'm running for president. Not because I want to be president, but only because I want to be the meme lord.

He got into his car and drove to the White House. He stormed in and demanded to be put in the running. Obama walked out of his office, and chuckled. "You?! A orange, old, saggy man, running for president? Yes, Donald, do tell me how that goes." He then walked away. Trump was in love. But, also in the race.

Trump didn't care if he won president anymore, he just wanted to steal Obama's heart. He went home, and found his wife in bed with their dog! Sleeping. "Wake up, Melania. We need to get divorced. I am.... I'm in love with Obama!" He yelled with that stupid voice he has. "Whatever Donald. I never loved you, only that small loan of a million dollars." Trump's heart was broken? Melania only loved him for his money!

"Don't worry, I'll get back at the slag muffin," he thought. He went on Twitter and saw that he got a billion followers. Did people really find him that easily? Sadly, they didn't. He was Tweeted by the president.

@BarackObama: @RealDonaldTrump is now in the presidental running ;)

Wow, people liked Trump. But, they were soon going to find out what a monster he really was. Melania left the house. She took all of her things. Trump laid in bed, thinking of how he was going to make Obama fall in love with him. But he would deal with that tomorrow.

-----

wow thanks for reading. if you did. this is just a funny humor story that i wrote one day in class when i was really bored. not sure when im going to update or whatever. but thanks :)))  vote, share and comment. it would really mean a lot to me.