Chapter 6

Hey everyone!!!

YAY! my exams are finished! I hated these particular ones and I am so relieved that I don't have to do these ever again!! But I guess if I didn't get at least 80% on them I will have to do OLNA up until year 12.

Anyway, I had a great idea for this chapter. It was inspired by mothers day.

8th of May 2009, Paris

"HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MOMMY!!" the little eight year old blonde boy cheered as he handed over a present to his mother,

The happy family were sitting in the park for a picnic. The father took photos of his son and wife. He loved capturing the presious memories of his loved ones. He knew he would NEVER let anything happen to them.

"Thankyou, Adrien." she gave the little boy a hug and opened it. It was a purple and turquose bracelet that matched her peacock pin in her hair. It had the word mom engraved on it.

"I will always wear this." she said.

There are a lot of people in the world, maybe eight million, and there is only a small amount of people who really an truly cared for what matters, who would truly sacrifice themselves for others when the time came. Mrs Agreste was one of these people. She believed that beauty and happiness comes to those who are kind, she was loved by all. Her husband was totally unconditionally in love with her. He would later come to realize that it became a great weakness.

Claire Agreste was one of those rare people. Her son would soon inherited it too.

The happy family played all day in park. It was by far one of the best days of their lives.

flashback ends

I open my eyes and come back to reality. I sat by the window watched the people outside with their families, wishing I could have something like that. I noticed the drops of rain hitting the glass. The downpour of rain began.

It forced me to think about it.

13th of November 2009, 11:30pm

He pressed his hands on the glass and cried with Natalie holding his shoulder. It was windy and it hammered down with rain. The sounds of thunder from the distance and the bolts of lightning.

Policemen, the neighbours and his dad were all out there, shining their flashlights around and calling ot her name, Clair.

The disappearance of Clair Agreste was a shocking mystery. No one knew what happened she had no dramas with anyone and she seemed her normal, cheerful self that afternoon.

"Adrien, she will be ok, we will find her," he cried even harder. He was just eight years old but he was smarter than you would think. He knew deep down, that his mother was never coming back.

Gabriele Agreste ran through the streets of Paris that night. Until the early morning..
As he went over the bridge with the locks (don't know what it is actually called) he stumbled upon it. The bracelet that Adrien had given her in May, and her peacock pin.

6 months later, they found the body of Clair Agreste in the country outside of Paris, she had been murdered.

After the funeral, Gabriel walked briskly back to the car. Adrien called after him but he didn't answer.

Flashback ends

I fiddle with my mom's bracelet for a while letting myself tear up in front of Plagg. I didn't care.

"Adrien," it was Natalie calling for me. She did not come in. "I have your schedule for today."

"Not today," I said. Not today. It was one of the worst days of the year, mother's day and I hated it. I hated thinking about mom. It just reminds me that I no longer have one.

"But Adrien your Dad insists-" that is when I totally lost it.

"I DON'T CARE  WHAT MY DAD WANTS OK? LEAVE ME ALONE! I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM!!" I screamed back. There was silence and I knew she had left. I flopped onto the bed, looking up at the ceiling. I hadn't eaten for the last two days and I wasn't even hungry. I hadn't left the room or even returned misscalls from Nino.

The same old usual every year, for seven years.

"You need to eat Adrien" Plagg said cautiously.

"I am alright." I mumbled.

He flew up too me, holding a slice of canembert. "Maybe you should transform into Chat and let out frustration through exercise?"

"Hm, maybe your right" I smiled a little. "Claws out!"

I jumped out of the window and immediaty became soaking wet from the rain. I jumped and leaped through the city. It did actually help get my mind off mom. I looked out at the city from the eiffel tower and took a deep breath in. Another one of those days I had gotten through.

Until I heard a cry for help from the distance.