Chapter 1 - Senerio 1

Spiritomb slowly opened her green eyes, feeling the sun hitting her pale flesh. Sitting up as she rubbed her eyes, the green beads around her neck clanking against one another. Spiritomb than froze, a sudden realization occurred. She quickly stood to her feet with a jolt, looking over her body. Running her hands along her new found flesh, her hands cupping the soft mounds of meat than hung from her chest.

"Aahh-" The purplish pink haired female than stopped her scream in mid sentence,

"Wait.." She said softly, than she yelled out to know one in particular.

"I'M ALIVE AGAIN!! AAAHHAHAHAHA!!" She felt joyful and happy, being stuck in that keystone for 108 years with 108 souls was cramping and tiring. Spiritomb was jumping up and down in excitement, she than ran off into the forest, not bothering to look at the ruins her once ghostly-rock body was trapped in. Spiritomb felt the wind hit her face, which caused her to run even faster than what she once did. Without thinking, the female ran off the cliff, landing in a tree and slide down to just start running once more. Pokemon hid from her as she ran by, but Spiritomb soon came to a stop. Quickly hiding behind a building, peeking out. The female saw people walking by, others driving strange vehicles. Looking around until her green eyes landed upon the clothes line that was filled with dryed clothing, quickly as she could, Spritomb snatched fabric. Slipping them on with ease, walking out into public barefooted. A smile on her face as she begun to explore, the cars were way more different than what they had in 1908. Without paying attention, the female ran into someone's back. She watched as you turned around, cellphone in hand. You both staired at eachother, than you spoke.

"Who are you? I haven't seen you here before." Spiritomb was frighten a lttle, not because of the person or anything, no, it was because she couldn't remember her own name. Only being able to remember the little things, like the year she ws born, 1892, and her death date, 1908. Sucking in a breath she spoke her pokemon name instead, you had raised a brow at this.

"Uh o... Kay?.. well where are you from?" Before the purplish pink haired female could answer, you got a call. You held your index up and then turned away, as you talked on the phone, Natu had landed upon your shoulder. He tilted his head in bewilderement as he staired at Spiritomb, the beads around her neck had a faint yellow glow as her hair moved on its own in the hair, she hissed at the bird pokemon, causing Natu to become frighten and cover his fce with his tiny wings. Once you were done, you turned back to see a normal Spiritomb standing bfore you. You held your hand out, she took your large hand into her smaller one.

"I'm sorry about earlier, it was an important call. Anyway, I'm _______, head CEO of (Company Name)." After shaking, you removed your hand,

"I guess I'll see you around. I have a meeting to attend. Goodbye." You slightly waved as you begun to walk away, unknown to you, Spiritomb started to follow you. A smile on her pale face, once you were at the double sliding doors of your company, Spiritomb had taken a hold of your arm. Which caught you by surprise, the female giggled.

"Please don't do that." Sliding your arm oit of her grasp, you walked forward. Spiritomb's hands folded neatly infront of her as she walked along side you,

"What was that thing you had earlier?" A brow raised upon your face as you both walked through the lobby and into the elevator,

"What thing?"

"What you were talking into." With a 'oh,' sound effect, you pulled the device out.

"You mean this? It's a cellphone. What? You never seen one before?" The 16 year old looking girl took it into her own hands,

"This is different than what we used, ours weren't this small and couldn't put it into a pocket. It was to big or sometimes heavy." As the girl was distracted by the phone, you had pressed a button to the floor you needed to go. Leaning back against the wall with crossed arms, finger tapping to the beat to the music of your liking, you didn't like normal elevator music. To boring. Glancing over to Spiritomb once and a while,