Moon High

The two young kits awoke to the sound of Featherstripe meowing, "Wake up you two! It's moon high!" She sat down onto her tummy and watched as the two kits stretched their fore paws and wandered out, the brown and grey kit looked up at a young tortishell queen, she smiled as the skinny kit approached her, she quickly purred, "Hello young kit! If you're wondering where your mother is, don't worry she is in the medicine den, a bit poorly, I'm sure she'll get better soon! Anyway, time for your Apprentice ceremony! I'm a queen, Honeyfur, I hope to see you grow to an amazing Warrior!" The little kit smiled and looked at his friend, signalling him to sit down next to him, the two kits sat onto the edge of the clearing and watched as their leader sat on an usually, grassy rock, she greeted the clan with a warming purr, "Welcome WillowClan, to the Apprentice ceremony!" All the cats looked at each other with smiles as Fawnstar continued, "As most of you know, we have some new kits! And as we know, we need more warriors, as soon as possible, so these kits are starting their training at a very young age!" The kits smiled with pride and waited for their new names to be called, "Please can, Stormpelt step up!" A young, dark grey tom appeared from the crowd, "Stormpelt, from this day forth, until he has earned his Warrior name..." She set a gaze on the fellow kit sitting next to the brown and grey kit, he stepped up, "your apprentice will be called Darkpaw!" Darkpaw's eyes glowed with excitement as he sprint over to Stormpelt, to greet him, the mentor and apprentice touched noses and sat together. The remaining tom kit looked up at Fawnstar, she purred, "Come and step up, young one!" He did as he said and watched the crowd, "From this day forth, until he has earned his Warrior name, this apprentice will be called, Rhubarbpaw! And will be mentored by, Badgerpelt!" Rhubarbpaw smiled proudly and trotted over to meet his new mentor, budging him on the cheek, Fawnstar watched them greet each other, and meowed, "At the moment we should hopefully be getting some new additions to the clan soon! But please rest for a full day of training tomorrow! Goodnight WillowClan!" The slim She-cat turned and jumped down the rock, Rhubarbpaw looked up at Badgerpelt, who smiled at him and purred, "You better get some rest in your new nest! Come with me..." The Black and white tom leaded him to a small den where the entrance was covered by ivy, Rhubarbpaw stopped behind his mentor, and smiled for goodnight.

Badgerpelt left and Rhubarb found a small moss nest next to his friend, Darkpaw, they both fell asleep under the beautiful moonlight covered by long grass, they where both ready for for their first time out in the woods!