4

-Sorry for the wait,  this chapter is unedited 

JeLa

       I sat at my desk texting Xavier.  Me and him have been texting non stop.  I smiled extra hard at my phone because he said something that caught my eye.

"JeLa your so beautiful and the whole world should know it 😘"

I kept smiling at my phone until somebody interrupted my thoughts.  "Damn JeLa, been on that phone since you been here. Boss lady wouldnt be too pleased with that " my coworker Brandy said.  I rolled my eyes and sat my phone down on the desk.  "How about get away from my desk.  Even if I'm on my phone I STILL get more clients than you sweetie.  Now go along now and bother someone other than me. " I snapped back her.  She just walked away and rolled her eyes. 

I don't like her with a passion.  She always wanna ruin everybody day.  Don't get me wrong she has great taste in fashion but her attitude blows me.  "Ms. Sanders,  your 11 o'clock is here" my assistant Yasmine stated.  I nodded at her to send her in.

"Hi,  I'm JeLa Sanders and your name is? ". I looked at this girl up and down.  She definitely needs help.  "Hey my name is Destiny Lowe and I need help dressing my age. " "How old are you?" "27, I still dress like I'm in highschool and I'm very disappointed. I'm begging you to help me Ms. Sanders."  "Of course".

****

I finished flushing the toliet and wiped my self.  Then I exited the stall.  I washed my hands and dried them off.  It was 4:45 and I was about to leave work.  I looked up at the mirror to fluff my hair out but I saw Brandy staring me down.

"Why are you staring at me like you have a problem? " I said . She just stared at me. "I don't like you " I shrugged.  "Didn't come here to make friends.  Came here to make money. " I said walking out the door but she grabbed my arm. "All I'm saying is watch your tone with me girl before I hurt you.  " she said smirking. 

" I'm supposed to be scared cause I'm not.  Grow the fuck up,  we are not in highschool. Baby I'm grown and you need to get on the train of being grown too sweetie" I said snatching my arm from her leaving the bathroom.  "Crazy bitch... ".

Xavier

I walked off the elevator to my floor of the hall. I walked to my door and unlocked it. I got two missed class from JeLa but I decided not to call her back till later. I stripped outta my clothes and hopped in the shower. It been a long day.

Just found out that my sister is pregnant, my ex wanna come back I'm my life and I fired somebody. I really don't like firing people, I fire people only once every two years. I let the hot water hit my body as I washed up. I turned the water off and grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my waist. I grabbed my phone and FaceTimed JeLa. "Hey xav-Damn.. " she said looking at my torso. I busted out laughing. "Hey JeLa. You wanna come over tonight. I'm cooking and I don't wanna be alone. " I said smirking.

"Ight I'll come. I ain't wanna be alone with but can you put a shirt on please. " she started to bite her lip when she said that. "I mean you like it sooo. " "Boy please. But I'll be over in 20 minutes " "Ok". She blew a kiss at me and hung up.

I finished drying my self off and put on some boxers,  black basketball shorts and a wife beater.  Then I went to my kitchen and started cooking for tonight.

****

"Oh my gosh Xavier, I didn't know you could cook. " she said putting her fork in her mouth.  She moaned as ate.  "You don't know alot about me ma,  I'm glad you like it though." I just stared at her.  She so beautiful man.  She had her hair in a messy bun,  a blue polo shirt,  tights and some sandals on.  "What?" she started to blush.  "Your so beautiful. I just so amazed by you.  " "Aw. I know I'm beautiful" She stuck her tongue out at me. 

Once we was finished I grabbed the plates and washed them.  Then sat down beside her playing in her hair.  "You know.. Your a lucky guy Zae. " I looked down at her eyes. "I never let anybody into my life because I never trusted anybody except for my my brother,  sister , grandma and my bestfriend.  Love was definitely out of the question.  No I wasn't heartbroken,  I just knew it wasn't for me.  I let one person in and he broke my trust.  Took everything from me,  my viginty,  my money even my car.  That why it took alot if me to let you come in my life.  I just want you to be different and treat me right.  " she started looking at me.  I never knew she was going to open up to me.

I leaned into her lips and kissed them softly. She kissed back adding more passion to it.  I put her on my lap so she can straddle me and  licked her tongue for entrance.  She started to grind on me and I became erect.  I took her pants off and carried her to my room.

I laid her down and looked into her eyes.  She had lust in them and I'm not gonna lie I was lusting for her too.  I slid her lace underwear off and looked at her kitty.  It was nice and wet.  I devoured her like it was my last meal.

"Xavier.... Don't stop baby" she moaned loudly,  I knew the neighbors knows my name by now since she was screaming it.   "I'm bout to cum" she reached her point and came in my mouth.  I swallowed it and came back up to kiss her. I slid a condom on and put it in her.

"Fuck JeLa, you tight as hell ma. " I groaned entering her. I gave her deep strokes, she started moaning and scratching my back. " Oh my gosh! I feel like I gotta pee! " she said trying to get away. I kept going into her deeper and holding her waist. "It's ok ma,  let it happen " I said leaning into her nipple and sucking on it.  She squirted and came at the same.

I flipped her over and started going from the back making her pussy clap.  "Damn, what my name ma. "

"Daddy!  Fuck, deeper daddy " she moaned as I pulled her hair.  "I'm bout to cum" "Hold that shit ". A couple more strokes, we came at the same time.  I pulled out and took the condom off.   We both laid there in a nice slience.  I looked over to her and she was knocked out.  I kissed her on her forehead and went to put some boxers on.  I laid beside her and went to sleep.

Whew.  Sorry for joy updating on Friday you guys.  Here's chapter 4. JeLa,  Xavier,  Ellè and Brandy in the MM