At the bar

I don't know why I'm here. I don't really like it. My friends dragged me to go with them, that would be fun. Yeah right, fun. This is soo funny here. I'm just tired and want to go home, lay in my bed and forget this terrible evening. I don't know why it is necessary that I'm here.

"Hey Cas, you seem tired." I here from my left and look in his direction. "All okay with you?" I nod as respond. How much I hate it here I don't want Dean to be upset. He wanted me to come with them. He was the only one who really tried. The others know that I don't like to go with them to bars and getting drunk.

"You don't seem as you have fun. Did you even drink something?"

"Yeah I dunk twice from this limo." He chuckled.

"No I mean if you drank something real." He shows me his beer. "Here try this."

I look at him unsure what to do. But he just smiled at me and held his bottle to me. Slowly as I can break the glass by just one touch, I take it in my hand. I glare at him the last time unsure if I do the right thing but he just smiles. I set the bottle to my lips and take a sip.

"And do you like it?"

"No. It's terrible! How can you drink this?" I ask him curiously.

He really doesn't expect this answer from me. He looked a little shocked to me and I look away fast. I think that I upset him by my answer. But this beer taste really like shit. I never want to drink it again!

"Here try this." Charlie held me her glass and I farrow. I don't want to drink more from this bad stuff.

She noticed my anxious. "Don't worry this isn't so bad as his drink." She glared at him and Dean just stick is tongue out at her. I'm a little sorry that I'm not like his drink.

Hopeful she said the truth I take the glass and take a sip.

She was right this doesn't taste so bad like Deans but it wasn't the best what I ever drunk.

"You just have to get used to this." She smiled at me widely.

I smile a little but take a nip from my limo to get rid of the bad taste of the beer.

I feel Deans arm around my neck and I look up at him surprised.

"You don't have to like beer. I think you more the girly type," he said to me. I know that he made a joke but I blush and looked down anyway. "I like you no matter what."

His last sentences let me look up at him.

What did he mean with that? Did he like me like I like him?

~.~.~.~.~

Now it gets a bit annoying. They all seem more than a bit drunk, weather if they all complain it. They all laughs about small things, and when I say a small thing then I mean really small thinks. I don't know How log I can do it because I'm also tired.

They force me to keep sitting here. Why can't I just go home and sleep? I don't like it here. And the reason I can't like it here is Lisa! The just hung around Dean and hug him and try to kiss him. I mean, yeah he doesn't want to kiss her but when she is all around him he smiled. I don't have anything against him to smile it's just... I wanna be in her place. I will hug Dean and be Clumsy all around him. And to see them both hurts. I know he will never like me like I like him because he's straight but I can have dreams!

After a few minutes of self-hate and self-pity, I notice I got more and more tired. I didn't notice how I close my eyes more and more and I really didn't notice how my head rest on Deans' shoulder while I drive more in more away.