Chapter 2

A boy of the Dragneel family is moving into a new home. Being 18, he had moved out of his orphanage in Crocus and now going to live in Magnolia. His father Igneel and Brother Zeref both worked for the FBI and they also worked together on the Seven-Sevens case. The survivor went missing after they found the car, soon people who worked on the case started going missing as well. These people were Bisca, Alzack, Metalicana, Grandeena, Ur, Layla, Macao and of course Igneel and Zeref. This left Natsu, the only one in the Dragneel family left, alone.

But now since he's 18, he left the orphanage to start a new life in Magnolia, Fiore. The place where his beloved father and brother dissappeared.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Natsu Pov

I woke up this morning in my new bed, that's in my new house, that's in a new city. I'm going to be going to FairyTail Academy, my old friend Lisanna recommended it to me. They lived in the orphanage with me a long time ago, but moved here once there older sister Mira got a job as a teacher in the Academy.
It was hell but I finally got enough money to move, and it was worth it. The nice views, nice people, and especially the nice food. I can't wait!
After getting ready, I locked my door and started walking to the Academy. On my way, I saw a girl with (h/l) (h/c) on a skateboard with a 4 year old on her shoulders and two preteens chasing her. They were all wearing FairyTail uniforms, I just followed them and I ended up getting to the Academy super early.
I looked around for the girl but couldn't find her anywhere, I did find a certain blonde bimbo eyeing me curiously. The blonde started walking up to me and asked, "Are you new here?"

"Yea, have you seen a girl named Lisanna she's supposed to give me a tour of the Academy but I don't see her anywhere"

"Oh Lisanna asked me to give you the tour, unfortuneatly her brother Elfman broke his leg during a golf game" She chuckled nervously.

"Did you say golf game?"

"Yea, its possible now that Elfman proved it"
I laughed at the thought of Elfman crying like a little bitch. I can't believe I'm going to see them after 3 years.
"Anyway, school is gonna start in 15 minutes so why don't I start giving you the tour now"

"That'd be great"

~TimeSkip~ 10 minutes
Turns out this chicks name is Lucy and we have most of the same classes together, it sucks. It's not that I don't like her, its just she talks...a lot and she's not even talking about the Academy! She keeps talking about the students, especially this guy named Loke. We were about to turn into another hallway when Lucy suddenly pulled me into the girls bathroom.
"Lucy, what are you---"
"Shh!" After Lucy shushed me I looked around the bathroom and saw alot of girls and guys with a frightened look on their faces. I started hearing footsteps getting closer and closer until they stopped. Lucy grabbed onto my arm, I realized that everyone in the room was trembling, why?
The door was kicked open and literally everyone shrieked, except me.
"Good Morning Vietnam!" It was the girl I had been looking for earlier, "So where's the new kid, I need to determine if he's a Yes or a No on the dice before I beat up Laxus"
Everyone looked over at me and Lucy, "I'm the new guy" I announced. She looked over at me then at Lucy, she grabbed Lucy's arm and violently took it off me.
" Ow that hurt"

"Sorry blonde but does it look like I care" Woah, what's with her attitude, she looked so happy this morning. I was brought out of my thoughts when she took me out into the hallway and started circling me.
"Stop checking him out (Y/n), dirty slut" She stopped 'checking me out' and glared at someone who was behind me.
"Laxus...were you really in the girls bathroom with everyone" I turned around and sweatdropped. Is everyone really that afraid of her?
"I'll deal with you later newbie" She walked over to who I think is Laxus and got him by his collar.

"I bet I can knock you out in one punch"(ONE PUNCH!!!)

"Yea right, a shrimp like you, don't make me laugh"

Will she actually knock him out in one punch? No ones that strong? Plus she's a girl not a man.

"(Y/n) stop he's the honorable grandson of Principal Makarov, you'll get expelled!" A guy with long green hair stood next to Laxus, though did nothing but watch. (Y/n) hesitated to punch him and slowly started letting go of his collar until....

"What, scared to punch me cause my grandfather's the principal." In a second her glare and grip got harder.

"I DON'T CARE IF HE'S YOUR GRANDMOTHER!" She punched him in the stomache and he blacked out immediately. She turned to look at me. I froze, what is she gonna do to me?

"Newbie we're gonna play a quick game"

"A-Alright"

"See this" She showed me a dice with the word 'Yes' on 5 sides of it, while the last side had the word 'No'.

"If it lands on a yes I get to beat ya to a pulp, if not" She sighed and said grumpily "I have to leave you alone for the rest of your fucking life"

"Sure, I'll play"

"Okay then, I'll roll the dice while you pray that I don't kick the shit out of you"

"Curse much"

"Shut up pinky" She rolled the dice and it landed on...

/Word Count/- 968