what an off day

So today I got up and my friend jayda slept over cuz her mom wanted her too but I got up I was sad because we had started finals and I didn't want to start them bust we had to. So we were in home room and we had to put or phones away I was afraid for a while I was like what if the school burns down and my phone's I'm my locker. But nothing really exciting happen in first period so I skip to after lunch since madlyn wasn't there to day. so me and my friend Anna are the table washers and we finished our job pretty quickly so we coauthor up with the line so I ask my teacher to go to the bathroom when I finish I hear classes out the restroom and I don't like being in the hall with other classes so I waited for anna.sure enough she finished after ms.ingrams class and sure enough I don't see fahad so we walk back to the computer lab and he's walking down the hallway with Jojo sure enough I feel him look at us so I look away and walk fast . hopefully we get away.so nothing really happened in Orchestra except that jeremy fell out of he's chair😅😅and he filled in my music for me😆😆😋😋😋so thanks jeremy😘😆😆 but that was really it. So third period time and Fahad is in there and we have a sub but we don't act crazy he is just talking to hana but I sit and talk to nicklyn and yea so 4th period comes flying around the corner and I'm playing around with my friend dom and fahad looks at me and his face goes from a smile to a frown after like the whole period of doing that it's time to go so we wait for our buses to come and then go to bus parade. After everybody gets on the bus we start moving and the guys in the bus in front of us are like dabbing at me and abu fahad bro. And he's staring again I'm just sitting there trying to avoid eye contact then he finally looks away then before I leave he's on the other is and is staring I can feel it. O..M...GOSH I THINK I LIKE FAHAD 😮😮😮😣😣😣😋😋😋that's y it was an off day.