Is that a monster??!

You fluttered your eyes open you woke up you didn't know where you were it looks like a room a blank room there were two beds and a dresser some pictures too. "Huh... Where the hell am I?" You question, just as a person walks in. Not at all a person a monster! "Hello dear child I am Toriel care taker of the ruins I have seem to have found you passed out." She said with a smile. You stare at her blankly not knowing what to say. How did you get down here anyway?

(Flashback)
"Get out of here (y/n) never come here again you terrible child!" Your mother roared in rage. You had accidentally dropped your baby sister and she almost died. " b-but I didn't mean too!" You cried out, she of course like everyone, didn't believe you as she had hated you a birth but kept you because of your father. "You liar you cold blooded liar!" She screamed at you, that ripped your heart out of your chest. You then ran away with you mother screaming behind you.
(End of flashback)

"Child are you ok?" Toriel asked softly, "yeah, I'm fine." You said blankly. She looked at you a little worried but realized you had met Flowey so you would be terrified. She hummed in response looking from you to the flower drawing which she frowned at. "I won't let him get you.." She mumbled, you look up from your day dream "who?" She looked back at me "oh no one important." She said quickly, she then grabbed me by the hand and motioned me to follow. I did as told and followed her to what seemed like the kitchen. "Eat.." Was all she said, I looked at her she motioned to the plate full of chocolate chip pancakes. You wolfed down the food, I mean come on you haven't ate for hours. She stares at you in amusement and shock.

(Unknown pov)

I watched (y/n) as her a Toriel began laughing after she ate. Why was I interested in her? She had a cruel past and I know it, Toriel seems very protective this time. But I won't let her affect the fact (y/n) will soon be on my side and not hers. Can't help but think the (h/c) haired girl would fall down a terrible place like this. He smiled to himself.

"It won't matter soon, I'm already winning this game"